| 06 | ~ lazysubway

THE TITLE ISNT A TYPO OK.

*^*^*

Lucy POV

I walked to the line, waiting for my turn to get that nasty blob you call food. Eh, I'll just cut.

I walked to the front and shove a person's face and said to the lunchlady, "Bitch, feed me."

She glared at me for awhile before splashing the ball of meat on my plate.

I just stared at that ball.

"BOO YOU WHORE" I yelled before leaving.

I sat down at a table and Levy sat down next to me.

"Hey Lu-Chan" She greeted.

"Sup" I greeted back.

"So... Is everything going ok with your father?" Levy hesitated. Great.. asking about my 'father'.

"Same as always. But yesterday, h-he sold Wendy, my sister, to some strangers. I-I can't believe he did that! I m-mean, she can get rape or something and she's only 15.." I mumbled, holding back the tears.

Natsu POV

I stood there, almost shock. There she is, school's badass, crying. Maybe breaking her heart is a really bad idea...

Idiot. You're doing this for that annoying bastard.

Shut up conscience. You know nothing.

But still... She's crying. What could be wrong?

*^*^*

Natsu, Gray is wrong♡

Sorry this is short. My sleep schedule is messed up.

Here in Vietnam, we sleep at 6:00 and wake up at 5:00 A.M.

So yeah. #SocialLife

And guess what happened today?

MY MOM TOLD MY CRUSH TO TAKE ME TO BUY ICECREAM LIKE MOM, CANUNOT.

WE'RE F*CKING 12 YEAR OLDS. not that i think of us as a couple.. pdft.. you're crazy, bro.

-Random of the day:-

Sentence: i see a flower.

Rap: i was with mah muthafuckin homies when we saw this muthafuckin flowah liek omygosh its muthafuckin pink.

Dubstep: DO POOWWWAAA FLOWAH DO DO WUBWUBWUB WAAAAAA