| 07 | ~ lazysunshine

WUBBWUBWUBWUB FLOWAJ WUBWUBWUBW

■■■Lisanna■■■

I quietly walked to Art, which I found without help. I couldn't help but noticed Lucy's red puffy eyes.

Was she crying? The badass girl?

I looked at her suspiciously. No way on Earth would she cry.

I sighed and walked in class where I met a scarlet-haired girl. She looks nice..

"Hi! My name is Lisanna. What's your name?" I smiled.

"Ugh. Humanity." She groaned before walking off.

Well wasn't that weird.. Whatever. She's probably Lucy's friend.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Sting, a guy I met during lunch.

"If you're thinking she's one of Lucy's friends, you're terribly wrong." He sighed.

Mind hacking much?

"Her name is Erza Scarlet. A prankster. She and Lucy have a really bad history. Erza, she play pranks ON people. Lucy, she play THE people. Not a good mix, ya know." He explained without hesistating to think.

He must've explained to a lot of people before..

Just as I sat down next to Sting, Mr. Chen, our teacher, walked in.

After he walked in, Lucy came in after. Her face was stained with.. tears.

Who are you, Heartfilia?

■■■

Sorry another short *^* Well, goodnight! (Yes its nighttime over here. Exactly 19:31) (ps. Yes we use military time)

■■random-ism■■

Sentence: Walking among the forest.

Can anyone make up lyrics of any kind of music and write it in the comments? (Exp: Rock, country, pop, etc.)

If u dont understand, read the "random" of the last chapter.

Comment your lyric!! ♡♡