| 02 | -lazysunshine

⚫️POV - Natsu⚫️

I walked around, wondering why that blondie was so flirty. Eh. I looked at the piece of paper in my hand. She gave me her number...

I groaned and walked of to English. Then it hit me. THERE WAS A FREAKING EXAM TODAY AND THAT ICE FREAK DISTRACTED ME FROM STUDYING. UGH.

But... It won't be hard, right?

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-Wrong.

I. Failed. The. Test.

"Natsu Dragneel... You had never failed a test before. What happened?" Sighed the English Teacher, Mrs. Brown.

The whole class started snickering and I buried my face into my arms in embarrassment. Then, Loke Lion, Class Playboy, shouted "HOW DO YOU FAIL ENGLISH WHEN YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH?"

That was almost too loud...

Everyone started laughing. Just then, Ms. Aquarius walked in.

"SHUT UP, IDIOTS!" She yelled and silenced everyone.

Of course, they stopped. She was easily the scariest teachers around. Ms. Aquarius sighed.

"Sorry for interruption but, there's a new student." She took a pause before continuing, "Ms. Lisanna Strauss, please come in."

Lisanna? That name sounds familiar....

A whitenette with short hair and blue eyes walked in. She smiled and waved to everyone.

"Hi, everyone! My name's Lisanna! My sister used to go here until she graduated. Her name was Mirajane!" Lisanna introduced herself.

Wait a minute.... MIRAJANE IS HER SISTER?! Oh god... Another demon to die with. But she seems so... Sweet to be Mira's sister..

Then, Ms. Aquarius walked out and Mrs. Brown came back in. I barely noticed she left.

"Alright Lisanna, you will sit next to Mr.Dragneel over there. He's the one in the pink hair" She snarled, obviously not enjoying her work.

"Excuse me, but it's saaaalllmooooon" I replied. She just groaned before handing out the rest of the exams.

---

"Excuse me, Natsu, correct?" I heard a voice behind me. It was Lisanna.

"Oh yeah. Hi. Need something?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you'd like to show me around. I actually have Art, next. And I don't know where it is" She explained. Yup. Too nice...

"Su-" I got cut off by someone tugging on me.

"Sorry bitch, but he's mine. And to answer your question, he is not taking you ANYWHERE" A voice spoke behind me.

THAT BLONDE CHICK. GOD.

"I'm sorry but I'm not YOURS" I said, empathising the word 'yours'.

"Oh? We'll see about that" She said dragging me to the school's balcony.

The next thing I knew, she was kissing me full on the lips. After a good 10 seconds, she gave me a smile.

"Now you're mine"

---

Three words for this chapter:

So. Fucking. Cliche.

Ah whatever. Hope ya enjoy <3

-lazysunshine