| 09 | - lazysunshine

WUBWUBWUB FLOWAAAHH

●●Natsu POV●●

What the hell am I doing? I'm suppose to break her heart, not comfort her!

"N-Natsu.." She muttered.

"What?" I whispered back.

"You're still in the girl's bathroom. Get the hell outta here." Lucy hissed.

WTF is wrong with her? On her period or something?

I quietly stepped outside and walked to Science Class. Gray is in it so I'll talk to him about her 'soft side'.

■■Lucy POV■■

I don't trust him. I still don't. Something about him is really off. I just can't explain why.

I ignored the thought and kept walking to my next class. On my way, I saw Natsu talking to.. Gray.

I quickly hid behind a trashcan and listened. But I didn't expect to hear what I did.

"When are you gonna break up with her?"

"As soon as I can. Don't worry."

"Good. Just get it over with by next Monday."

"Sure."

He was just like the others. I was just a toy in his eyes. A toy which will be ignored and thrown away. A toy.. which he never loved.

I walked out of my hiding spot and started walking wherever my feet takes me. Bad choice. My feet took me right to Natsu.

"Lucy?" He panicked.

"Hi.. Natsu." The name sounds so wrong now. It disgusted me.

"When did you get here!?" He whispered-shouted.

"Just n-now..." I stuttered.

He sighed in relief and walked away. His hand came up and he waved, not even bother turning back.

"See ya at lunch!" Natsu shouted.

Yeah... see ya..

♡♡Lisanna POV♡♡

I gasped. So thats what Natsu was planning with Gray. Well that's damn right wrong!

My eyes glanced around and saw Lucy hiding.

Oh no. She'll find out! But why am I even worrying for a jerk like Natsu?

I glared at him and walked off to French.

•••ohmygosh its circles•••

Sorry if its short.. my brain doesn't work at 5:32.

Hope you enjoy!!

-the lazy ray of sunshine♡