| 04 | -HumairaFitriyah

Hello, friends! Finally, I can write my part. But, seriously, I don't know what to write next, so I use my own imagination cx Hahaha don't kill me, you two Tiffanies xD

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

"I thought you are going to the class," said Natsu, trying to change the subject. Lisanna shook her head, telling him that she was hiding behind a locker.

Lisanna asked curiously, "Who is that boy just now? He said something about breaking Lucy's heart. Isn't Lucy the blonde girl yesterday?"

Natsu stayed silent, didn't know what to say. Realizing Natsu was feeling uneasy, Lisanna quickly apologized for being a busybody. Natsu immediately said, "No, it's alright. You are not bothering me. It's just.."

Natsu stopped for a while, feeling a bit scared.

'I am so dead. What should I tell Lisanna?' Natsu thought nervously. He looked at Lisanna that was in front of him again. Tell her, or not?

'I should tell her. But... Argh! This Gray made my life turns upside down,' Natsu mentally sighed. Lisanna was waiting patiently for him to reply when suddenly..

RING!

Thanks to the bell. It saved Natsu's life. Natsu was relieved.

"Let's go to the class. I'll tell you later, I guess," said Natsu slowly. Lisanna just nodded her head and they made their way to their English class.

+++

Lucy was not paying attention in her class. The teacher was teaching in front, but Lucy's mind was blowing. She was thinking about Natsu. She found that he was an attractive people, but knowing Lucy, she wants to make Natsu one of her collections, just what she did to Gray.

Gray was okay. But, he was too sweet that she didn't like it. Lucy had a reason why she became like this. A reason why she became a playgirl badass blonde. Thinking about that causing her to be a  cold-heart person, even her own best girl-friends couldn't stand her personalities.

But, only Levy still bear with her. Because Levy knew what Lucy had been through. Levy knew why Lucy became like this. Levy is her best-friend to the moon and back. Only with Levy, Lucy is normal as other people. She is very kind and dear to Levy.

"Miss Heartfilia, are you listening?"

Asked the angry teacher. Lucy was snapped out. She groaned loudly. The teacher became impatient, he said angrily, "If you don't like my class, get out of here"

Lucy rolled her eyes up. Lifting her black bag, she stood up and walked out from the class. She gave her teacher a sinister smile before leaving the class. The teacher only could be patient with his badass student.

+++

The bell rang showing break time was up. Lisanna was waiting for Natsu. She wanted to know so badly about Natsu and the blonde chick. Even though Lucy was always being harsh with her, but for some reasons, she wants to become Lucy's friend.

Suddenly, she saw Natsu. She waved her hand happily and called his name. Natsu smiled and walked faster at her. Before they could say any words, someone was calling Natsu's name. They turned back and upon seeing the person, they were surprised.

Lucy?!

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

End of chapter!

I am sorry if my writing is a crap. Hahaha I am still learning to be a better writer ^^ Hope you enjoy our story! ^^ Stay tuned!

Lots of love,

Ai-chan [xXNaLuCommunityXx]