| 19 | •HidingInMyFear•

GOT MY PHONE BACK WOOO

•••

"Gray! Gray! You here?!" Called out Lucy, entering Gray's house with Natsu by her side, clinging onto her arms.

"Coming! Just needa get my pants on! Go rob my TV while you're at it!" A voice yelled back, both guessing it was the raven-headed idiot.

Lucy looked nervous, of course since she was apologizing to the person whom was trying to kill her, mentally. She looked around and drank down her water bottle, a habit she had created when she's nervous.

Natsu, who heard the sound of sloshing water, knew right away how Lucy felt, "Lucy.. you can wait outside if you want. I'm not forcing you to be with me.."

The blonde hesitated before giving a quick nod, forgetting that he can't even see what she was doing. Even if he's blind, he could sense her presence leaving. Well, not her presence, but her strawberry scented perfume.

There was a running sound coming down the hall as Gray skidded into his living room, surprised to see Natsu.

"Dude... is your voice breaking? I swear I heard a girl called out to me.." Gray's eyebrow twitched at the thought of his best friend having a girl's voice.

"G-Gray? Damn you scared the hell out of me.. Anyways, we need to talk about Lucy.." Natsu's face turned serious, even thought you can't tell since he had his blindfold on.

"That bitch? I have nothing to say about her unless you broke her... Damn, what I would give to see her vulnerable side.." He chuckled, making Natsu's lips curved into a grimace.

The pinkette took a deep breathe to calm himself down before continuing, "You don't have to break her to see her soft side, Gray. She had one since the beginning, you just couldn't see it in her. I'm abandoning your mission, I'm sorry."

Gray glared at his so-called friend and was about to punch him, but someone stopped his fist from coming any closer to Natsu.

"Gray.. don't take advantage of him like that. You can't go around punching blind people." Scoffed Lucy.

"Y-You! What are you suppose to be doing here?!" He yelled.

"If you haven't noticed, I'm bringing my boyfriend home. Now if you excuse me, I'm not letting him be part of this ugly fight." Lucy harshly whispered, making sure Natsu doesn't hear before bringing him back to the train station.

•Lucy•

I smiled softly as I started to play with his pink cheeks which was laying on my lap. Natsu was now asleep as it was already 5:39 in the evening.

"Lushee.." He mumbled.

I grinned as I remembered one of the dates we had, which was a picnic under the stars.

'Wow! Lucy! That's a lot of stars.. I want as many children as there are stars!' Cheered Natsu childishly.

'Well, I feel bad for the person you're marrying...' I chuckled.

'Why?' He cocked his head.

'Natsu, as much as I want it, it's impossible to have infinite children..' I sighed.

'Well I don't care! I'm gonna get my star children!'

••Nighttime••

I stepped out of the shower and looked around my pastel blue bedroom. I had moved out of the mansion, not wanting to see my bastard father.

I stared up at the ceiling as I lay down on my bed, the only thing that was pink in the bedroom.

'Silly Natsu... If you truly want star children, then you can't marry me... Nobody would want to marry a barren woman...'

•••

Short chappy, I know. But I haven't update in some time so this is better than nothing, right?

Going to America tomorrow. Good bye Vietnam♡♡♡

--HidingInMyFear