| 05 | -HumairaFitriyah

Hello hello. Hahahah it's me again. iijordan, you better write the next part. Hahaha kidding! cx Dedicated to everybody who read our story♥

Hope you enjoy! ^^

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Lucy walked to Natsu and Lisanna who were standing there. She glared at Lisanna before clinging on Natsu. She smiled sweetly at Natsu.

Lucy said, "Natsu, let's go to the cafeteria"

Natsu forced himself to nod. He had to begin the mission that Gray asked him to do so. Natsu permitted to go to the cafeteria from Lisanna and started to walk to the cafeteria with Lucy.

Lisanna just stared at them who were leaving her. The curiosity that she felt from the morning hit her more. What's with break Lucy's heart? And Why Lucy being cold with her? She is not going to snatch Natsu away from Lucy. Lisanna shrugged it off and left the place.

Lucy smiled victoriously when Natsu obeyed her. Natsu will soon fall into her trap and after Natsu really love her, she will dump Natsu. But, Lucy didn't know that Natsu knew already about her. About her being a badass playgirl.

Lucy suddenly remembered about Lisanna. She said to Natsu, "Stay away from that girl"

Natsu raised his eyebrows, and asked, "Who is that girl?"

Lucy said lazily, "That white-hair girl"

Natsu thought, 'Such a queen-control' But remembering the heartbreaker mission, Natsu forced himself to laugh. He said while grinning, "Why? Are you jealous?"

Lucy made a fake groan, beginning her mission to make Natsu her's. She said, "Of course. I like you. You are my boy-friend, okay?"

Natsu laughed and said, "Since when I declare that we are a couple?"

Lucy stopped from walking and smiled sweetly, "Since now. Don't you like me too?"

Natsu gave her his sweetest smile ever, saying, "Dummy, who wouldn't like you? You are pretty, smart and everything. Course I like you"

'I am a liar!' Natsu yelled in his mind. He looked at Lucy who was giggling in front of her. Pretty. But, her heart is not pretty.

Natsu said while grabbing Lucy's right arm, "Let's get going to the cafeteria"

Lucy prevented him from walk and asked curiously, "Does it mean we are couple now?"

Natsu grinned. Nodding, he continued his walking with Lucy who was smiling victoriously yet mysteriously.

+++

Gray, who was watching them all the time, laughed with a sinister laugh.

"You will laugh today, Lucy Heartfilia. But, you will cry another day. Aah, I can't wait for that day to come"

His heart fulled of hatred. He loved Lucy with all his heart, but Lucy broke her heart. And he hated Lucy for that. He couldn't wait for that day to come. The day that sorrow fills Lucy's life.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

End of chapter! ^^ OH MY SUCH A BAD SHORT CHAPTER. I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER!

Once again, I am so sorry if my part is boring. Seriously, I can't write like lazysunshine and iijordan. Their writings are so good! Check them out! ^^ stay tuned!♥ Thanks ^^

Ai-chan [xXNaLuCommunityXx]