| 15 | ~HidingInMyFear~lazysunshine

I changed my name ok stfu

---

The elegent, yet old doors opened slightly and closed shut immediately. Lucy shivered as she heard light footsteps coming forwards her.

The same question kept lingering in her mind. Why was he here?

There was a thud on her bed before she felt hands rubbing her cheeks, then caressing her blond locks.

"Luce.." The person muttered.

"Natsu. Why are you here?" Lucy hissed angrily.

"Why did you have to do that? What is the reason that made you want us to be over?" Natsu ignored her ice-cold question.

"B-Because I heard you talking with Gray.. all you want from me is revenge. Nothing else. You don't feel the same way I do towards you.." She almost whispered, her tears pouring non-stop.

"W-What?! I abandoned that stupid mission a long time ago!" Exclaimed the pinkette, still rubbing her tears-stained cheeks.

Lucy slapped his hand away from her face.

"I said.. we're over!" Screamed the blonde.

Natsu glared at her but stayed.

"OUT!" She shouted.

"No." Natsu replied.

She groaned.

"CAPRICORN! Get this person out of my room!" Lucy screamed and the door flew open.

"I'm sorry Mr.Dragneel but Lucy needs her rest. And please, don't disturb her again." Capricorn said formally.

Natsu sighed and gave her a peck on the lips before leaving, Lucy frozen from what he did.

"OUT!" She said one last time before groaning continuously.

--Doctor Appointment--Next Week--

"Ms.Heartfilia, next!" Called one of the nurses.

Lucy sat up, her bluenette friend guiding her to the room.

"You're finally gonna see again, Lu-Chan!" She encouraged.

Lucy smiled before sitting down on a bed, her best friend right outside the door, waiting for her to be done.

--After Checkup--

Lucy walked out, her eyes still dull.

"So.. when are you gonna see again?" Levy asked excitedly.

Lucy hesitated before answering, "Never."

Levy's jaws dropped. 'Never' was the worst answer possible when it comes to something like this.

"Unless I get a surgery and get a new pair of eyes, then I will be able to see.." Lucy added, relieving the bluenette.

"I'LL DONATE MINE!" Levy screamed.

"No I can't do that.. it must be a family member.." Lucy sighed.

Levy groaned before sitting back down. Then, a doctor came outside.

"It seems our surgeon have time right now. You'll get your surgery right now. Follow me." The doctor said.

Great. Am I suppose to borrow a stranger's eyes now?  Lucy thought.

"Good luck, Lu-Chan!" Levy said, waving to her friend who was now laying on a bed.

--Natsu POV--

"TAXI!" I yelled.

A yellow cab pulled over and I got in.

"To the hospital, please hurry!" I shouted.

The man nodded before driving to the hospital.

Why am I going there? Words got out from Levy that Lucy's getting her eyes replaced. And I know her dad is the only family member and he will never donate his to her.

The car stopped and I thanked him, giving him a random amount of money before running off.

I arrived at the front.

"Excuse me, sir, but what do you need?" A nurse asked.

"I'm here to donate my eyes to Lucy.. Heartfilia.." I said.

"And who are you to her..?" She glared at me.

"I'm..."

Think, brain!

"HER HUSBAND! Yeah.. husband" I scratched my neck nervously.

"It says here in the paper she's single.." She pointed out.

What hospital wants to know if a person is single or not? A nosey one.

"She's mad at me right now.." I said.

"Alright then.. follow me.."

I smiled and followed her to where Lucy is.

--After Surgery--Third Person--

The blonde woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around and see she was still in the room.

Wait a minute... I can see.. She thought. Who traded their eyes for mine?

Lucy looked around and saw Natsu lying on a different bed. She gasped and slowly approached him. Lucy slowly lifted up his eyelid.

His mesmerizing green eyes was now replaced with dull, gray ones. Her eyes started to fill with tears.

He knew I hated him.. yet he still loves me..

---

I'M SO FREAKING EVIL LIKE GAWD LOL. And his eyes are onyx. I just put green because onyx and gray are almost the same.. lol.

FINALLY A LONG CHAPTER FROM ME LIKE OMF

-HidingInMyFear