| 17 | ~HidingInMyFear

•Lucy•

I have no idea what happened. My instincts told me to kiss him, so I did. But I never thought it would turn into a freaking make-out session.

"Na-Natsu.. why are you doing this to yourself?" I whispered through kisses.

"I don't want you to suffer.." He replied and stopped.

"Why didn't you let me know more about you..? W-Why are you being.. I dunno.. mean but on the inside.. You're vulnerable?" Natsu questioned.

"Because of people like Gray.. they only care for how I look, they never question my life.. so I kept it all a secret.." I confessed.

The white door to their room opened and a nurse walked in.

"We're sorry but we have to check you out right now." She said and I nodded.

The nurse got a black blindfold and placed it on Natsu and I helped him out the door.

Maybe.. he's that one.. I should call Levy-Chan

■Levy■

I walked back and forth in my room, desperate for a call from my best friend.

Beep.

I rushed over to my bed and picked it up. A message..

From: Crazed Key Collector

Subject: Out of the hospital

Hey Levy-Chan! I'm out of the hospital, finally.

I got confused. Who would be kind enough to trade eyes with her?

To: Crazed Key Collector

Subject: WHO THE PERSON

U SAW THE SUBJECT, LADY. ANNSSSWWEERRR

From: Crazed Key Collector

Subject: Natsu

Him.

My eyes popped out. He would still do all that just for her? Weren't they through?