| 20 | •HidingInMyFear•

•••

Whispers flew through the hallway as Natsu and Lucy walked to their first class, English. On their way, Lucy bumped into Lisanna.

"Oh, hi Lucy!" Greeted Lisanna.

Lucy gave a soft smile, which greatly surprised her before walking into the empty room. As soon as they stepped in, Gray gave a glare. She ignored his greeting and leaded Natsu to the back of of the room, not wanting to gain anymore attention.

"Lucy.. you don't have to walk with me everywhere. Isn't it embarrassing to walk with a blind person?"

That sentence stabbed her. She was once blind and he was the one who walked with her. Did he felt embarrassed when he did that?

"So.. you felt that way when I was blind..?" She mumbled softly.

That startled him greatly, "W-What?! I wa-was just worried about your reputation!"

But she didn't stay to listen to his explanation. Lucy ran to the Principle's office, asking to go home.

•Natsu•

"Lucy? Lucy?! Are you still here?!" I shouted, waving my arms around in the air.

A small hand grabbed mine, which I guess was Lisanna.

"Hey, Natsu.." She greeted, which I found less cheerful than she usually does it.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Well.. Erza had been a little annoying.. I'm completely wet!" Lisanna exclaimed.

I nodded, knowing what she meant. Erza had been much more annoying than Lucy when she was all 'badass'. Much more.

"Well.. I heard that Lucy has a pacemaker..." The whitenette informed.

I would've spat out my water, if I had any in my mouth, "What?! A pacemaker?! Why?!"

"Well.. I heard her father pushed her out into the streets out of anger, making her go into a coma for 2 years. Her heart kinda grew weak, making her needing the pacemaker. If there's any magnet around it, it'll be startl-" She was cut off my a sudden high-pitched scream.

We both looked at each other before she guided me towards the scream.

•Lisanna•

I started running towards the scream and it belonged to Lucy. I saw a box on her lap and studied it closely.

"Natsu, go to the principles office with Levy, I'll check what's going on.." I ordered and he nodded, walking away with Levy.

I then glanced at Lucy and back at the box.

Wait... The pacemaker is startled because the box is made out of magnet from the inside!

"GAJEEL! CALL THE HOSPITAL AND THE POLICE, ASAP!" I yelled to one of my closest friends.

He nodded and took out his cellphone as I picked up the box and threw it far away as I could, which was the best thing to do for now. I glanced terrifyingly at Lucy, who was passed out on the floor due to the great corruption from her pacemaker making contact with the metal-like source.

'You poor girl.. I swear I will make your life better... You just wait, Lucy-Nee...'

•••

I bet what you're thinking.

OMG WHY DID LISANNA CALL LUCY NEE-CHAN?

Because I have plans. Now shoo, foolish old beings.

-Fear-San♡♡