Ch.16: Team 7's Confrontation

Ch.16: Team 7’s Confrontation

Don’t you hate it when you are finally forgetting about someone and they appear again to ruin it? That’s exactly how she felt. She had finally thought that the people from her past wouldn’t bother anymore and leave her and him alone.

But Naomi was wrong as her eyes were trained on Sakura as her fingers literally twitched to snap her neck in seconds. She has probably never hated someone this much… well except Danzo and the Elders. The pink headed bitch was standing across Sasuke looking at him with longing in her eyes.

“Hn,” Sasuke scoffed, “What a surprise.” His dark eyes narrowed towards Sakura as his Chidori was still activated.

Sakura’s eyes widened as she gulped slightly. Sasuke…he feels totally different. Is this really Sasuke?

“What are you doing here Sakura?” Sasuke demanded harshly as he switched off his jutsu. Karin, from where she lay on the ground, looked at Sakura with one eye opened. Who’s she? She thought.

“Look Sasuke,” Sakura spoke as she momentarily closed her eyes before opening them, “I’m here because I’ve deserted the Hidden Leaf. I’m coming with you!”

Sasuke frowned as his eyes narrowed even more, staring at the pink head. Naomi gaped at Sakura for her words. What the fuck? She’s only looking at Sasuke… wait a sec, does she even know I’m here? Naomi thought as she realized that she was sitting against the side of the tree trunk that was hidden from her view.

Sakura jumped from the other side and landed on the bridge part that they were all standing on. “What’s in it for you to join me?” Sasuke inspected as he watched her, “Just what are you plotting.”

“I’m not plotting anything!” Sakura begged, “Ever since you left the Leaf Village… I-I just keep finding myself regretting not going with you.”

Karin listened to the conversation intently, She’s his old teammate… And she also has a thing for him. But doesn’t she even know about these two? She switched her gaze to Naomi who was fuming behind the tree, Doesn’t this girl know already? I thought they had started dating when they were at the village. This Sakura girl… she’s in for a reality check.

“Look!” Sakura pleaded as she brought her hand to her heart, “I’ll do anything you want me to. I’m tired of regrets.”

Sasuke raised an eyebrow with a glare, “Do you know what I really want?”

“Don’t you understand?!” Sakura exclaimed, “I don’t care what it is! I’ll do whatever you say!—” she was cut off by Sasuke’s next statement.

“To destroy the Hidden Leaf.” He interrupted making Sakura’s eyes widen, “That is what I want. No, that is what we want.” He said.

We? Sakura thought. “Do you really think you can do that?” Sasuke questioned, “Betray the Hidden Leaf for me?”

“…Yes,” Sakura calmly replied, “I would, if you asked me to.”

“Alright… then why don’t you prove it to us, right now.” Sasuke tilted his head.

Us? Sakura thought, What’s going on?

“I want you to kill her right now,” he pointed to Karin, “Do that and I’ll accept that you’re serious.” Sakura hesitantly pulled out a kunai.

“Who is she?” she asked.

“A member of Taka. Though at this point you can see she’s useless.” He retorted. How can he be so cold? She thought as she walked over to Sasuke and Karin. This woman’s innocent… but if I just… she didn’t notice Sasuke walking behind her.