Ch.11: Invasion of Konoha II

Chapter 11: Invasion of Konoha II

Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows. Without it, there is no way of life. ~~ Angelina Jolie

Location: Konoha

As the jutsu exploited its immense power, a summoning was brought right in the middle. “Wait, I don’t get it, where are we?” Naruto asked clad in a new red cloak and a simple black strip bandanna around his forehead. What really stood out among his features were the eyes, Sage Mode eyes.

Paa standing next to Naruto also looked around at their surroundings. All he could see was the white smoke from the summoning and the brown smoke made up of dust and debris that literally covered the entire area. Maa suddenly appeared in front of them and landed on Gamakichi.

“What’s going on Maa? Why didn’t you summon us to the Leaf Village?” Paa questioned with confusion towards his wife. Maa shook her head with disappointment, “I’m afraid that this is the Hidden Leaf.”

“What?!” Everyone gasped, gazing around finally taking a good look at the place with all of the dust disappearing.

“It’s obvious who did this,” Maa intensely informed Naruto, “I sense the same energy from when we were fighting with Jiraiya.” Naruto’s fists clenched immediately as his eyebrows narrowed in pure rage.

A sound of footsteps brought everyone out of their thoughts as they turned to see the man who caused all of this destruction. His bright orange hair and pale face gleaming in the sun, with his radiant eyes drawing attention wherever he went.

“Good,” Pein muttered, “Now I don’t have to hunt you down.”

Naruto growled as he looked at the leader of the Akatsuki, the organization as the root of all the jinchūriki problems. His eyes widened in shock as he looked at the person unconscious in Pein’s arms, “N-Naomi?” he stuttered as his eyes travelled the line of blood dripping down her face and onto the ground creating a small puddle.

“You bastard! Naomi! Wake up, Naomi! What have you done to her!” he screamed. Pein didn’t answer but blankly stared at him as he held Naomi tighter in his arms, with her head resting against his cold chest.

Maa and Paa exchanged grave looks as they looked at the girl who saved their Jiraiya boy’s life. His very own flesh and blood seemed like she was a wreck.

What the hell happened? That question rang through all three of their minds.

“Summoning Jutsu!” The Animal Path had come from above and summoned the rest of the Paths, all of them lining up next to the main Deva Path.

“It seems that all six have assembled.” Paa muttered before gasping as the Hokage herself came to the front. Exhaustion seeped through her muscles and bones as she panted to catch her breath. The purple diamond on her forehead had disappeared indicating that she had no more chakra left to fight.

“I… am the fifth.. Hokage!” she huffed intensely as it felt like her lungs were being squeezed, “How dare you trample upon the jewel and dreams of my predecessors.” She growled, “I won’t forgive you! I will settle this right now as Hokage!”

Pein tilted his head slightly, “I see that you understand a little bit about pain. However, I have no need of your right now,” he narrowed his eyes, “The one I seek—” The Asura Path of Pein immediately using his mechanical abilities, flew towards Tsunade.