Ch.17: Fourth Shinobi World War I

Ch.17:  Fourth Shinobi World War I

Don’t you guys find the pic absolutely hilarious? LOL I died laughing!^^

Third POV

The serene glow of the morning sun shined upon the dense forest trees, sending an aura of calm. The air was peaceful as small birds chirped happily in their nests and the waterfall gently cascaded down into the lake.

Naomi lightly moaned as she felt the sun’s rays tapping at her face. Blinking groggily, she blissfully sighed as she felt warmth encasing her body. She buried her face into the hollow of Sasuke’s neck, inhaling his natural intoxicating, yet ashy scent due to his Fire jutsu’s.

Her eyes quickly snapped open once again and woke up with a light gasp as she looked around to see them still in the forest. Naomi looked down to see herself completely naked, with only the long locks of her hair covering what was needed to be. She glanced to her left to see Sasuke quietly sleeping, his head resting on the soft grass underneath their bodies.

He was chest was bare as the morning light gleamed down upon it; highlighting his chiseled abs and toned body, that made Naomi completely drool. However, his previous clothes that were not ripped were covering everything from waist down.

Naomi carefully traced a finger down his forehead and caressed his cheeks. However, even the slightest movement made her groan in pain. She slowly crawled towards the small lake to notice her reflection.

Her eyes widened immediately as Naomi noticed the bruises lining down her neck, to her chest, and even the back of her shoulders. Gently touching them, her face contorted with ache. No wonder she couldn’t move at all; when she even tried to get up, her legs felt like they would fall down any second.

Damn... she thought as she moved all of her hair onto one side, He really didn’t hold back did he? She chuckled under her breath and grinned as she remembered the previous night. Now... I know why people have sex over and over again. I swear... it brings out your inner beast.

Splashing her face with a bit of water, she dried herself off and crawled back to where Sasuke was. She found her undergarments a couple feet away and so she slipped those on, as she had no other clothes with her. Naomi sat down on the grass, crossing her legs as she looked around with a pout on her lips.

To be frank, she was bored already. Usually she would have no time in keeping herself occupied, but with how she was sore and could barely move... there wasn’t much to do. So she decided to wake up Sasuke.

“Sasuke...” Naomi gently whispered as she crawled on top, and sat on his stomach, “Wake up, Sasu.” She shook his shoulders playfully. Sasuke’s nose wrinkled and he moaned before turning his body over to sleep on his stomach, which caused Naomi to fall off onto the grass beside him.

“Agh!” she squealed as she landed on her butt. Naomi huffed and jumped on Sasuke’s back once again, completely lying on top of him.

“Sasuke!!” she screamed in his ear. Sasuke’s eyes snapped open and he shot up in the air with a kunai in his hand. He frantically looked around before noticing Naomi laughing on the ground.

“Ugh, Naomi?” He sleepily groaned, “What is it?” he fell back onto the grass to close his eyes once again. “Ooff!” he moaned as Naomi sat on his stomach with crossed arms.

“Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!” she shook him causing him to roll his eyes and finally look back at her. Sasuke’s eyes immediately widened as he sat up with her in his lap.

“What the...” he murmured as he traced the bruises on her body, “Did I do that?” Naomi chuckled and nodded.

“It looks like I didn’t hold back either...” she commented as she looked the bruises on his neck and shoulders. Naomi could also see deep scratch marks on his back and stomach.