Ch.21: Reunion

Ch.21: Reunion

Location: Battlefield

The grey clouds hovered in the night sky as they floated on by, silently watching the earth below. It certainly seemed peaceful due to the full moon shining high above. There was wind blowing, trees rustling, animals hiding, a huge ass beast configuring a tailed beast bomb that could potentially wipe out humanity…

Wait what?

Right smack in the middle of the battlefield, was the revived version of the Ten Tails. Yet it was transforming somehow into a new form.

“It’s transforming again,” Omoi muttered. He himself, including many of the Kumo nins consisting of Darui and Killer Bee in his tailed beast form were in the front lines of the armed forces.  Around them were the shinobi of Konoha; there the ex-rookie’s, including Gai, Sakura, and let’s not forget Naruto Uzumaki, who was currently getting healed by his teammate since he had depleted most of his jinchūriki chakra.

“You guys…” Naruto muttered with a smile, “Thank you.” He couldn’t be happier that all of his comrades had come to join him in the front to defeat this monster. He knew that Bee and himself needed all the help they could get.

However, the beast began moving, openings its mouth to an inhuman size letting out a ball of pink slime that opened up to shape like a flower and covering its face like a mask.

“It’s only reverting to its original form,” the Eight Tails Octopus told his host Bee from within his consciousness, “Before was only his attack form. But… it’s just one stage away from its final transformation form. Naruto is still getting healed and the Nine Tails is infusing his chakra right now. It’s up to us now, Bee!”

“Right!” Bee exclaimed, “We’ll show everyone the way!”

“Listen to me, Bee,” the Eight Tails lowly warned, “If we let it undergo its final transformation, then we have lost this war. We must stop it now!”

The Ten Tails opened its circular mouth and began gathering highly concentrated chakra particles, creating a dense bomb encased in the color of red.

The Ten Tails isn’t holding back… It probably got impatient after seeing the same Tailed Beasts inside Naruto. Madara thought as he stood on a high cliff of a boulder a couple meters away from the beast itself. The fun’s just beginning, but it looks like I need to move soon.

“It’s getting bigger and bigger!” Shikamaru stared wide eyed at the red ball forming that was probably bigger than the size of a village.

“I-Is it after Naruto?” Choji gasped.

“How are we ever going to stop that thing without Naruto’s chakra?” A jonin of the Leaf muttered in fear.

“No! We cannot waver after coming this far!” Sakura determinedly stared at all of the others, “Naruto is putting everything into doing what has to be done.”

“That’s true, he’s been going out of his way to help us all.”

“That’s not what I’m talking about!” Sakura exclaimed, “Naruto told us that he considers all of us his comrades from the bottom of his heart.”

The many shinobi gasped in surprise, “Comrades…” they whispered before they all smirked and clenched their fists, “We are all comrades!! Yeah!” they cheered.

Sakura smiled, “I’ll heal Naruto. We have to do what we must. If we all are going to die anyway, we might as well go down… fighting to the best of our abilities!!”