Ch.19: Kabuto vs. The Uchiha's

Ch.19: Kabuto vs. The Uchiha’s

Drip. Drip. Drip.

The quiet drops of water echoed around the cave as it fell from one of the stalactites, the sharp, pointy formations that are formed on the ceilings of caves. It was absolutely silent as everyone stared at the one and only Shisui of the Body Flicker, from the Uchiha Clan.

There he was. In the flesh and blood standing with a graceful smirk on his face by the entrance of the cave. He adorned a dark red cloak with the normal shinobi outfit underneath it. His usually pale porcelain face had deep cracks running down along. His eyes though: the crimson red Mangekyō Sharingan surrounded by the color of black.

Reanimation.

Naomi’s face was a fish out of water, her mouth opening and closing. She didn’t know if her heart could take it anymore. There were a little too many shocks that were happening in her life right now. First her mother, Sasori and Deidara, then Itachi, and now her father? Just how many people were trying to kill her with heart attacks?

She felt a flicker on her forehead making her snap out of her shock. Naomi noticed Shisui standing right in front of her. He was the one who had flicked her; unconsciously her hand reached out to touch his cheek.

Shisui gazed at Naomi with amusement before winking towards Itachi, who was also recovering from shock himself. “S-Shisui...” Itachi’s eyes widened. Shisui fondly watched his daughter as she carefully placed her hands on his face making sure he was real. He closed his eyes with a smile as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.  

“How the hell did you escape from my control?!” Kabuto’s scream snapped everyone out of their happy moments. Shisui rolled his eyes in annoyance. Like father like daughter.

“With you being the castor of the reanimation, I thought you would have been a little more smarter,” Shisui retorted with a click of his tongue, “My Sharingan helped me escape.”

Kabuto growled, “How did you figure out the location of this place?”

Shisui smirked before crossing his arms, “You see, Sharingan’s are quite fascinating. Even after someone dies, the eyes still hold the chakra of the user. I merely traced back the chakra that was pulsing from my real eye.”

“Your other eye?” Kabuto drawled, “That’s impossible. Your eyes were missing the day you died. One of them was taken by Danzo Shimura who is dead now.”

A chuckle escaped Shisui’s lips, “I know. Why don’t you tell them, hmm Naomi?”

Naomi immediately rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, “Did I forget to inform you guys that I had taken otou-san’s eye from Danzo?”

“No,” Itachi narrowed his eyes, “It seems that you ‘forgot’ to mention that to us. It also seems like your habits are just like your fathers, in more ways than one.”

“What are you talking about? Pshh,” Both Shisui and Naomi scoffed rubbing their necks once again in unison.

Sasuke rolled his eyes, “That’s what Itachi’s talking about. It’s kind of creepy.”

“Hn.” Once again, both Shisui and Naomi muttered, crossing their arms. Shisui looked back at Kabuto, “There you have it. I followed my real eye’s chakra and traced it back to here. It seems I came at the correct time. Let’s see if you can defeat four powerful Uchiha’s even with your Sage Mode.” He smirked before his normal Sharingan changed to Mangekyō.

All of a sudden, a roar was heard as a gigantic bright green Susanoo erupted from the earth. Naomi stumbled back as the large humanoid towered over her own Susanoo. It was a beautiful mint green in color with a wide mouth and elongated teeth. It was wearing an armor which contained what seemed like buttons attached on to it. The right arm wielded a lance in a drill like shape and what completed it off were large round cuff like shoulders.