Ch.24: I'm not in Konoha anymore...

ATTENTION BEFORE YOU START READING!!

Only the first couple pages is the anime "Bleach" but after that there are more surprises, so if you haven't read or seen Bleach, that's okay!! Just keep reading and who knows there might be something else you like! *hint hint nudge nudge* ;)

But if you have never read Bleach you may skip down to the point where you first see "****~~~~~****"
That sign will show you where to start reading again(:

You must read this ch. since the ending is important.^^

Anyone else get scared of that photo?! LOL that's one fucked up shit!

Chapter 24: I'm not in Konoha anymore...

"This isn't good... this isn't good at all!" Naomi muttered as she heard the alert, guessing that the intruder was her since she was wearing different clothing than everyone else. The men that she had encountered earlier were wearing these strange black yukatas or whatever they were called, with a number written on the back of it. And undoubtedly, all of them carried a katana.

Not only could she feel the chakra of many others coming in her direction, but she didn't even know where she was. But from the alert from earlier, she guessed that she was in a place called the 'Seireitei.' "Fuck! Why is this place so confusing!!" she screamed as she came upon a dead end, "Dead end after dead end! I swear..."

Turning back around, she lightly gasped as she noticed a huge group of both men and women wearing those same uniforms standing in front of her. They had blocked the way and therefore Naomi knew she couldn't escape.

"We've finally cornered you, ryoka." The woman in the front spoke for the rest of the squad.

"...Ryoka?" Naomi tilted her head in confusion, "What's a ryoka?"

The lady ignored her question, "Catch her!"

Naomi bit her lip as she scanned around the area to find some sort of escape. If it's not front, then...behind! She turned around and gather her chakra to her fist before pulling back and single handily punching the wall in front of her. Boom!

The cement exploded into hundreds of pieces as dust and debris rose into the air. She could hear the coughs of the people behind her before hopping through the huge hole and coming on the other side of the wall.

...

"W-What was that?!" a man yelled, "Did she just punch that wall?!"

"Forget that! Did you feel her spiritual pressure!"

"...Oh we felt it alright." Most of them gasped as they tried to stand up, "When she was about to punch, her spiritual pressure went out the roof!"

"Report these events to head captain, immediately!"

...

Naomi was now merely walking now tired of running for so long. She knew that practically this whole place was probably after her. How am I supposed to escape these people?... Wait a sec.. I'm so stupid! She laughed before shaking her head, "Transformation Jutsu!!"

A puff of smoke revealed herself transformed into wearing the same outfit as the others. The long black shihaksho adorned her body loosely yet it was tight around her waist as she tied lots of bandages, curving her body. The front of it was quite loose in fact showing the curves of her breasts as well, but Naomi thought to cover part of it with bandages, not the whole thing since the loose outfit felt amazing rather than the tight one she always wore.

Naomi, being too distracted, didn't notice the two shadows staring at her from up on top of the roofs, "Woohoo! What luck!" the voice exclaimed. She snapped her head behind with wide eyes, now noticing the two men looking down at her with a smirk.