BONUS CHAPTER (M)

April 27, 2017

From the request of one of my readers (Shoutout to KneelBeforeMePeasants from Quotev), I have written this extra bonus lemon scene between Naomi and Sasuke. And a little extra plot at the end to finish it off. :) Enjoyyyy ;)

I thought it would be good practice for my new "Siren" book that's like a smut book with Kakashi romance.^^

Warning: Sexual Content

Bonus

It was around midnight in Konoha and the spring breeze gently blew throughout the night. Naomi gently closed the door of her children's room behind her. It had been a long day for all of them. She had come to pick up Hikaru from the academy after work at the hospital, and then the two of them had to pick up Kisa from Hinata's home since she was babysitting the young child today due the early surgery she had to perform that morning.

Usually she would hire a fresh genin team that would have just graduated to babysit but didn't have the time to. Luckily, Hinata offered, making Naomi thank her endlessly.

Sasuke was on an ANBU mission and would be returning home soon. Naomi quietly padded around the house until she heard the main door to their compound home sliding open. "I'm home." His quiet voice echoed the halls and he took off his shoes.

"Welcome home," she greeted and he pulled her into his arms. Naomi gazed up at him, caressing his cheek until he softly kissed her lips. She didn't hesitate and gently wrapped her arms around his neck. At first he was slow, savouring the moment, but then her body completely gave into his scent and gentle touches.

Discarding his ANBU mask, katana, and vest, Sasuke quickly picked up Naomi in his arms and flashed into their bed. It had been three weeks since they had seen each other, and they were very hungry.

She crashed her lips to his and deepened the kiss, causing the two to moan. As they did so, her hand grabbed the ends of his shirt and pulled it off. She even slipped out of the kimono she was wearing.

His hand trailed down the curve of her body and the small of her back, sending shivers down her spine. "D-Don't tease me, Sasuke." She quietly whined against his lips while he chuckled. With a snap, her bra came off and she arched her chest against his bare ones.

Her head rolled back on the pillow as his lips ghosted down from her lips, to the arch of her neck, lowering to the chest and her navel. She could feel the shivers from the unexpected breeze as his fingers slowly dragged down her underwear.

Naomi whimpered loudly when she could feel Sasuke's hot breath blowing against her before she gasped from the feel of his tongue. "Oh kami, fuck!" she cursed as she cried out for him.

She could feel his tongue circling in an agonizing pace and her hands grasped the back of his head and hair and buried him deeper. Her eyes nearly popped out from the graze of his teeth. Naomi could feel the buildup in the pit of her stomach, slowly increasing as Sasuke lapped more and more.

But before she could release, he pulled away. She desperate moaned for his touch and he smirked crawling up to her again, "So impatient." He teased as her half lidded eyes stared at him with a glare.

"Tease." She replied before meeting his lips. The two softly kissed before Naomi took control and flipped him over. Straddling him, she knew that she had the upper hand.

Naomi dug her nails down his chest and at the same time lightly kissing his chest before grazing her lips on the sweet spot behind his ear. Unbuckling his belt, she looked at him with lust glazing her eyes.