Ch.4: Mystery Guy and the Three Tails

Update July 11, 2015: HEY GUYS, I'm not sure why this chapter isn't working or why it's not showing up!! I truly apologize for that. However if the chapter is not back to normal, you guys can totally read it on my Quotev account! You can find the link on my profile page! ^_^

Chapter 4: Mystery Guy and the Three Tails

Naomi's POV

The wind gently swept through our faces as Deidara and I sat on top of his bird escaping the fire that I caused. My expression held a slight frown and my gaze was randomly looking at the passing trees. I didn't notice Deidara look at me a couple of times with slight worry.

He coughed to get my attention. "Naomi?" I jumped in my seat and snapped my head towards him.

"Hmm?" I asked as I blinked.

"You're spacing out. What's wrong, hmm?"

I sighed with frustration and rested my chin on my hand. "It's nothing really; just that guy was pissing me off."

"You mean that Copy- Cat Ninja?"

I nodded. "Hm. He was my sensei when I was at the Leaf and he told me that revenge was not the answer for my parents' death, yet he's helping that team. Hn. Bastard." I muttered.

He chuckled. "Forget about him, Naomi, hmm. They're not worth it."

I smiled towards him. "Right. By the way, where's Hidan? Wasn't he with Kakuzu?" I asked with curiosity.

Deidara's smile immediately vanished and he looked away. "You don't know?" he quietly asked.

"What's wrong? Where is he Deidara?" I suddenly asked. He looked towards me and narrowed his eyes.

"Where do you think he is, Naomi, hmm. Where?"

"H-He can't possibly be... but he's fucking immortal!" I exclaimed, "How could he die!" My lips slightly trembled and I could feel my throat clog up a bit, but I didn't cry. No, my crying days were over.

"That kid blew Hidan to pieces and incapacitated him completely. Even though he is immortal, his body still needs its basic necessities, and he's not going to be getting them... and eventually he'll die." He explained.

I looked away from his sight and glared at the unknown birds and trees, my fists clenching unconsciously. 

That's three already...

Deidara carefully lowered his bird to a resting position once we reached the ground. We swiftly jumped off of it as he poofed it away. I silently walked ahead into the hideout, with Deidara's footsteps following behind.

I went straight to the kitchen ignoring everyone else in the living room. I took out a giant cup and filled it with the hottest coffee with a tad bit of milk and sugar. Right now I needed caffeine to get the stress out of my system.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard Kisame quietly ask to Deidara. I could feel Itachi, Kisame, and Deidara observing my actions as I moved around the kitchen.

Deidara sighed. "She's pissed at the Konoha ninja for Hidan's and Kakauzu's deaths. You should have seen her, if I wasn't there, she would have probably roasted all of them alive, hmm. When I was riding my bird to get to her, I could literally see her releasing her temper, yeah."

"That bad, huh?" Kisame muttered as he got up to come to the kitchen.

"Leave it, Kisame," Itachi's calm voice spoke, "Let her have some time alone to herself to gather her thoughts. When she's cooled down a bit, then talk."