Ch.14: Naomi vs. Danzo

Chapter 14: Naomi vs. Danzo

Those new beautiful, yet haunting crimson colored eyes stared back with inferiority at their awestruck faces. The feeling of satisfaction filled Naomi to the bones; the expressions she was seeing in front of her gave an endless amusement.

“U-Uchiha? Did she just say Uchiha?” the Tsuchikage asked his assistant guard, “My old ears are not going deaf on me are they?”

The Raikage rolled his eyes at the old man’s antics, “Stop your yapping, Tsuchikage,” he scoffed before looking at the young girl, “And you there, how are you an Uchiha?”

Naomi blinked, “Well… when a man and a woman get together…” she trailed off before C, one of the Raikage’s assistants, narrowed his eyes at her, “What he meant was where your parentage lies…do not amuse yourself with your foolish jokes.”

“Hn, tough crowd,” Naomi pouted, “Well… might as well not hide in the dark anymore. From my sources, I believed you all had a conversation about Shisui Uchiha, am I right?”

Gaara crossed his arms, “You are correct. It was mentioned how Danzo is in suspicion for having his eyes and Ao, the Mizukage’s assistant, fought with the famous ninja himself.”

Naomi turned her head to the Kiri Byakugan user, “I see. So you fought my father, did you?”

“F-Father?! You’re Shisui Uchiha’s child?” the Raikage exclaimed. Naomi grinned, “You guys catch on quick. I’m impressed, but you are right. Do not bother yourselves in asking how and why, blah blah blah,” Naomi waved it off, “He and my mother were young and both died before I was born.”

“How intriguing indeed…” Ao muttered.

“Yes what’s intriguing indeed is how Naomi is alive…” a new voice spoke. Everyone, including Naomi, turned to see the familiar orange masked Akatsuki member appearing with a swirl next to her.

“That’s a secret that I’ll not reveal,” she lightly smirked, holding Sasuke tighter in her arms. She was showing a calm façade outside but on the inside she was really nervous and worried about Sasuke; she could feel the wounds he had obtained and could tell that they were severe. Idiot… she quietly thought seeing how he used Susanoo so many times along with Amaterasu.

“Hn,” Madara muttered before shifting his gaze towards the Kage staring up at them. He wouldn’t show it, but he was extremely curious about how Naomi had survived. He was slightly angry that she was alive since she could potentially ruin his plans, or so he thought.

“My name is Madara Uchiha,” he smirked underneath his mask at the shocked expressions, “I am here to explain something to you all. And once you understand it… I’ll ask you a question.”

“What is it?” the Raikage growled while narrowing his eyes.

“It’s about my plan,” Madara said, “Project Tsuki no Me.”

“Anything the Akatsuki says is crazy itself; because of Sasuke, the Hokage has fled,” the Raikage exclaimed, “Return Sasuke to us!” Madara merely ignored him before sucking up Sasuke right out of Naomi’s arms, into his inner dimension through his jutsu. Naomi glared at Madara for doing it without telling her.

“I will not return Sasuke to you, rather you should listen to my explanation,” he replied before flashing in front of Karin, and sucking her away into his dimension, “Go heal Sasuke.”

“And what am I? Chopped liver?” Naomi sarcastically snorted making Madara chuckle.

“I’m keeping you here to listen to my plans; you should know yourself what exactly my plans are.” Madara retorted making Naomi narrow her eyes.