Ch.26: Finale

STOP!! If you HAVE NOT read the wedding chapter, Ch.25, which I updated earlier but most didn't get notified, I would read it before you even read this one!! #stupidwattpad

Moving on...

Ch.26: Finale

6 Years Later

Could you believe that six years had passed? Me neither. It felt like it was just yesterday when I had come to this village for the first time with my jii-san. I hadn't known that the day I stepped into the place, my life would have changed forever.

I didn't know that I would be facing the most gruesome battles, that I would become friends with the most amazing people, or that I would even fall in love and start a family of my own. Time surely did pass in the blink of an eye. I was young once, and now I was watching my own children get older by the second.

In these years, Sasuke and I weren't the only ones who got our special ending. Two months after Hikaru was born, Naruto and Hinata welcomed their first baby boy as well! Unfortunately, Naruto decided to name him Boruto... Hinata didn't have the heart to refuse that name, because let's be honest, it's such a lame attempt at one. But her love for Naruto took over, and well...she agreed. Sasuke on the other hand didn't hesitate to laugh when he heard the name.

But I gave him a good scolding when our second child was born recently. She's only a year old at the moment, and is completely the apple of Sasuke's eye... if that makes sense. She's a typical daddy's girl, while Hikaru on the other hand has doted on me more. Sasuke wanted to name our girl, Sarada. And I downright REFUSED. I will NOT have my baby be named a name that is based off of some green vegetable that sounds like salad. No way.

So instead, Itachi had the honor of naming. So in the end, we welcomed Kisa Uchiha to the family as well. Kisa actually had a little bit more of my features, with a little bit of Sasuke there. But nevertheless, she was a beautiful little baby.

Hikaru had started the academy about a year ago when he was five, and he had the same skills that Sasuke had when he was younger. He was currently at the top of the class, and well his best friend, who coincidently became Boruto, was at the bottom. It's not a surprise to me either. Like father like son.

He even had the same ambition of becoming Hokage like Naruto, who had become the 7th about a year ago, when Kakashi decided to step down. It was a memorable moment for all of us since we have been hearing Naruto about becoming Hokage ever since he was merely a student in the academy.

What about the others, you may ask? Well let's see... You already know that Ino and Sai had gotten married right after I was, but after Hikaru was born, they had twins: a boy and a girl. The boy was awkwardly named Inojin, while the girl was Ayame. The twins completely looked like Ino with the blonde hair and blue eyes; however Inojin was slightly pale like Sai, while Ayame had a light tan, making her a replica of Ino. Even to the ponytails, but she didn't have Ino's long side bang. But I had to admit, Ayame was beautiful, even Hikaru agreed. ;)

Everyone else also eventually had their families as well: Shikamaru and Temari had a son, Choji and Karui had a daughter, and Kiba well... I know he got together with Tamaki, you remember the girl at Granny Cat's place? Yeah, her! Surprise surprise.

Now...you're probably wondering about Sakura right? Unfortunately, she's currently single and has become one of the most popular ladies in the Land of Fire. Many men are after her, but there are rumors that she's been meeting up with someone from Kirigakure. We've kept in touch here and there, and of course I see her working in the hospital. In a way, we're not exactly friend, but more of acquaintances, which I'm completely fine with.