Chapter Eleven -- off side

..

Emme.

"So, how's your work today?" She was calling him in the middle of the day to check up on him. They usually have this daily routine of theirs chatting or checking up on each other whenever their free, it helps bond relationship.

"Stressful. Got lot of plannings to do and Im stuck with a new project from another company. ." He complained but Emme knowing him, he likes the challenge of solving things and making great out of it. She could even imagine him right now with creased eyebrows while holding a phone on his left hand and scribling on his right hand. Multi-tasking as they call it.

"Well, I hope your not too worked up and have taken a bite for lunch. I hate to know you've not eaten any."

"uhmmm. ." He just moaned, which utterly mean he haven't had any lunch yet.

"should I go climb up there and fetch you food?" She asked concernly, she was actually preparing a flight from her desk space when he responded.

"No. Ill be fine. Besides its too far. .im heading somewhere off. .but No worries. I'll eat after."

"promise?"

"yeah. Promise."

"okay. Bye. Love you."

"bye. Love you too."

She hung up the phone and sent him a message afterwards. She knew he'll get a smile knowing she's too persistent on his health and diet, not to mention she's quiet his planner, reminding him always.

. . . . . . . .

Jeremy.

Fr: Wife

A promise is a promise. I'll hold on to that. Love u.

He smiled at her persistency.For a girlfriend and a fiance she's too pushy but sweet and thoughtful and he love it. Atleast he know that she cares and she remembers.

He shove back his phone in his pockets, stood up and flee. He have some errands to attend to. Besides it will be a lunch meeting, making him fulfill the promise given.

He rode his car and head to the company his currently assigned to. When he reach their lobby he strode fast to get to the elevator and accidentally bumped into someone. He look aside and saw a man vaguely familiar.

Where did he met him?

The memory wasn't clear but as to whoever this man is his pretty sure he knows him too since his jaw tighten and look at him displeasingly. He even managed to ignore him while stomping away in the elevator leaving him utterly speechless and wondering.

What was that? That was totally weird.

 Getting the thoughts aside he rode the other elevator and went to the highest floor. The president's office.

---------------
UNEDITED! So bear with me with my works.