Chapter Forty two--- The Dawn wedding

A/N: Bloopers. Ive took too long. Blame my company or the company ive worked for before rather. Im tio busy.

Hurrah! Ive resigned and hopefully finish this up before I got employed and get busier again. (^_^)V

................

Jeremy is standing in the end of the red carpet coated with blue and white petals of roses. Behind him is the decorated blue altar with beaming white satin clothed lined in artistic array. The day is beautiful. The cold and chilling bite of the province breeze makes him feel more alive and the thought of his wife, this day, their day and everything after today makes him more alive. He had waited for this for years and now what was bound to happen would aready happen and his too excited for it.

This day, they choose this big day to be like this. A marriage in a breaking of dawn. Where the smiling sun would bless them, so bless Jeremy's poor excited soul for he did not really sleep at all afraid that if he do he would be late on his own wedding day. He mean, who wouldn't? The dressing starts as early as 3 o'clock and went directly with the make up, then at four they already march up to the church with wide anticipation. And while they are waiting for the bride his feeling of excitement and nervousness increases every second.  He feel like he wanted to shout and scream wildly to ease his nerves but had refrain himself thinking people might think his a lunatic. So instead, he just waited there counting every seconds that pass by, standing still in wide anticipation until finally hears the humming of the song. He smiled to himself, the song is one of Cattey's favorites and he handpicked it himself. He believes the song is just perfect for this moment.

And so it played and when atlast she showed up after the grand entourage the wedding singer passes to him the microphone.

He stopped for a while breath taken by the sight of his lovely bride. They locked sights and for a moment the world just stops and turn slowmo. This had been the day he'd been dreaming all his life. The day he would always remember and seeing how she smiles back at him with those big brown eyes of hers, he know that this moment is just beyond perfect.

"Ahm. .hate to break the trance but we do have a ceremony here." Ariel jokingly said while elbowing him.

Jeremy blinked for a while then smile. Looking straight at her he started singing.

Here we stand today

Like we always dreamed
Starting out our life together
The light is in your eyes
The love is in our hearts
I can't believe you're really mine forever

Their eyes still met, lock in this splendid moment, as if nothing in this world exist but him and her alone.

 He smiled widely despite that he felt that he might choke and crack his voice any minute now. The view of her walking slowly towards him and their future just mesmerize him beyond imagination.

Been rehearsing for this moment all my life
So don't act surprised
If the feeling starts to carry me away

On this day
I promise forever
On this day
I surrender my heart
Here I stand, take my hand
And I will honor every word that I say
On this day

He also feel his eyes mist a bit as he saw her gaped at him with amusement and love as he sing to her the song. Cassandra knew too well how shy Jeremy is and though his voice isn't gifted, he had come prepared and equipped with practice. He had make it a secret and wanted to surprise her and in God's grace she was very happy and proud of him.

Not so long ago
This earth was just a field
Of cold and lonely space, without you
Now everything's alive
Now everything's revealed
And the story of my life
Is all about YOU