Chapter Forty Six -- The sleeping beauty

Cassandra.

Jem led me into a door and though I was really wondering why he brought me here, I didn't really asked. I trust him fully to know what he do and I know he would not do something to hurt me. He has proven himself much enough for me to doubt him an inch.

Smiling and feeling excited he turned to me, give me some glasses which I believe were for 3D movies, so I ended up thinking will be watching a movie in a private room. And though anticipation were rising my body cannot really show a lot of my expression. It seems I weary myself just for moving one muscle, but keeping the aches aside I managed to give an excited smile then with a swift Jem opened the door and in my eyes laid one of the most beautiful thing I could ever see.

Cherry bloosoms.

In my front were the woody bricks and the finest little grass growing, and in my whole vissions came the magnificent and lively colors of the tree. It was breathtaking.

Managing my self to walk more I was led closely to the tree and though I wasn't sure if my imagination were playing with me or was it really I could smell its scent and feel a cool breeze caressing my delicate face. I shudder with the coldness but feel so inviting. I see the closely the beauty of God's creation but when I touch it I only feel a cold smooth paper in my fingers but it didn't dismay me. Yes. I may have not touch it for real but Im close enough to it.

I smile to myself as I imagine how the flower would feel in my hands then I run down its twigs and branch and though its vividly real in my eyes, my touch had said otherwise. The smoothness of the paper still touched my fingers and its texture were far from real but I never really mind. In my self I could almost feel them, touch them and relate to them and though I could have wanted to stand there forever but my weakened state cannot endure too much movement so with tenderness Jem lead me to the wooden bench in the middle of the park. There I rested myself and get myself a full view of my surroundings.

The front were full of trees and blooms of pink and its shades. The birds were flying to and fro singing sweetly, a voice I could swear hear. Then to my left is another bench filled with one couple. They were young and happy. The were wearing thin coats and had wrapped themselves with each others warmth. Then to the their left is another people watching the view. There were kids playing and picking falling blooms too. They were having good times and its pretty sweet to hear them talk. Then to my surprise I feel no longer Jem's warm hands and body and in his steed is an old man, he had a wrinkled face. His eyes were sort of familiar and his features were undeniable. I feel like I am dreaming, in my side is Jem but he looked like a seventy year old man. His glasses were thick and old too but his smile is him.

My heart ache for the sight. Jem wants me to see him growing old with me by his side while we watch the Cherry blossoms bloom. In this perfect situation he make me feel like I have aged and still in his side.

My eyes got teary but willed them back. This is a blissfull moment just to be wasted on tears, so I put a happy smile. He said I love you and just hold my hand virtually and it that moment I know I can no longer hold myself. I feel crying and indeed a tear escaped from my eyes and Jems warmth hand easily wiped them away. I suddenly feel him near and embracing me in his arm making the old man in my side a little distant.

Cuddling and giving me comfort he kisses my forehead and hum to me. "hush. .I never thought you'll cry because you find the old Jem ugly and unanttractive." He tease trying to make me laugh which indeed happen. I feel a bit better and have managed to give him a soft slap in his shoulder.

"Thank you. ." I said a little pulling away from him and in such movement I felt limped. I can't see him clear with my glasses on, what I see is the old man in his side then the old man turns slowly into Jem and stood up. I follow his gaze and saw him walk over a few feet in my front then he calls for someone.   Its Emme. She was wearing a brown coat that hangs to her knees and a two inched black boots with a stockings on. She was smiling at me and waving then she shouts.