Chapter thirty nine--- propasal and prisons

Dearest,

Sorry for being gone long. I was just having the time of my life to write again OR I must have tried to regain much of my will to write and continue despite the lack of support. I usually abandon stuff if I haven't got much to go on but decided that I better finish this before I charge forward again for another ideas of mine.

But even do so, I would really appreciate any viable support from you guys, it'll surely make the updates much faster and gives me inspiration to continue, any support is very much appreciated.

--- jhay

. . . . . . . . .

The doctor was already away, he had given his last words and precaution and then gone leaving a silent athmosphere of three people in different thoughts.

Jeremy started to move a bit and straigthen himself, then he looks directly at her as he caress her chin. He smile sincerely looking at her thinking despite everything nothing else in this world matter but her ---" Let's get married. ." He said and knows that she was about to protest or argue on that matter but he pressed his thumb on her lips to quieten her softly. "Waiting is a foolish game. .Emme will come in time. .a person is difficult to find if their hiding and unwilling to be found. .not to mention whether she appears or not if she will ever listen to you or to us.---"

Ariel smirk with the word, he was oddly staring at the ceiling trying to avoid the painful scene yet listening keenfuly to their conversation. He knows to himself what is the answer to that question already,  a thought he wasn't willing to share. Cassandra hid all those hideous things from them but he had broken that and spill something to that little head of her brat sister besides Emme was beyond reason today and he wasn't sure when her senses will come again.

---" One day. .she will come around and accept us fully. For now let her heal and cope up to her own devastation."

Jem had a point and Cassandra know that. Emme is sweet but stubborn at times but could she really go dive into another situation without finding her first? Hesitation always comes in whenever her sister's post is concern. She wasn't too sure now.

Proving his point and pleading more, Jeremy cups her face and gently kiss her forehead, then as their eyes met he pleaded deep within his soul for her to say yes. "There is virtue in patience, there is patience in waiting. .but there are also things you can wait while doing other things. Weve been apart for years Cattey both by fate and time now I don't want to be separated again by fate nor time."

Cassandra gulped. In his eyes shows pure fear and pain of the unknown. The question of finding Emme and acceptance from her seems so far and almost a long shot to take. Then comes her strike of an illness from her past, threatening her stance. Can she really let go of this opportunity once again?

Pressing himself in the wall as if it could make him stronger, Ariel just deepened his hold as he closed his eyes as he heard her say yes.

The pain is obviously raw and neatly cutted but then again he believe it was all worth it. Damn. He could really second hand Cassandra for martyrdom or if not beat her to it. He just wished he wasn't there at that very moment, if he could only dissolve or even flattened with the wall, he would gladly obliged.

Jeremy on the otherhand smiled brightly as he embrace her, draining all potentials of the future he just want to have her and hold her no matter what. Besides for him, he would love and lived for today and gamble in the future. He know its all worth it. Cassandra is all worth it.

* *  * * * * *

Another week had deliberately passed and Cassandra could only count seconds every time it moves. She sighed. She can't do chores---no scratch that, Jeremy forbid her to do anything and absolutely anything at all! The whole household were even to follow that stupid rules of him, even Jacinta had been insistingly been defining that law ever since she was out of the hospital.