One sick baby

Alison woke up crying, dean stirred.

Alisons cried only got louder, Dean fell off the couch making him wake up completely.

"Ali?" He questioned worried that something broke in.

He quickly stood up and looked around, but there was nothing. He let out a breath of relief and made his way over to the bed with pillows surrounding the baby so she wouldn't fall off.

He picked her up, and started rocking her.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked her as if she would respond.

She continued crying while he continued rocking her, trying to get her back to sleep.

"You're okay, calm down." He shushed her.

Dean leaned down to kiss her forehead, but he pulled away.

"You're warm." He said, he put his lips back against her forehead.

He hummed then pulled away again.

"You're definitely running a fever." He said. "All right, let's run down to the store."

Dean slipped his jacket on while holding the girl, he grabbed her jacket and headed out after grabbing his keys.

~~~

When he came back he set Ali on the bed, he slipped his jacket off, and hers, then dug into the bag.

He got out the girls medicine and the syringe, he got the lid off and stuck the syringe in the bottle.

He set the bottle down then went to Ali.

"All right, bubs, open up." Dean said as he crouched down in front of her, holding the syringe with the medicine in it up to her.

Alison willingly opened her mouth, letting dean give her the disgusting grape medicine. Her face turned into a disgusted one.

"I know, I know it's bad." Dean said feeling sympathy for her while he put everything up.

He picked Ali up along with her blanket and turned the lights off. He laid on the couch, laying Ali on his chest. Dean pulled  the blanket over the both of them, he stroked her hair.

 Dean pulled  the blanket over the both of them, he stroked her hair

Thank you so much for reading!