Feeding the baby

Dean normally had trouble feeding Ali. She always made a huge mess, and Dean would have to shower both himself, and his daughter when they were done.

He hoped this time would go a little better.

"All right, Ali." Dean put Alison in the high chair he had an employee bring in.

Alison giggled and clapped her hands.

"Can we not make a mess this time?" Dean questioned as he got out a can of spaghettios.

Alison grinned, and dean chuckled lightly.

Dean put the food in a bowl and heated it up in the microwave. Once it was done he grabbed a spoon and the bowl of food and sat in a chair near the high chair.

"Okay." Dean scooped up a small amount onto the spoon and held it up to ali.

She gladly opened her mouth and allowed Dean to feed her.

Dean pulled the spoon away and repeated the steps.

His phone rang and he looked over in the direction of it, he set the bowl and spoon in the tray of the high chair and got up to answer the phone.

"Hello?" He asked putting the phone to his ear. "Dad, hey."

As dean was talking on the phone Alison was getting agitated. She p her hand in the bowl of spaghettios and placed it on the tray, then she shoved the bowl off into the floor.

Dean turned at the noise.

"Alison!" Dean scolded. "No, sir. I'm gonna have to call you back." Before John could reply, dean hung up and rushed to clean up the mess.

He grabbed some paper towels and got down in the floor to clean up the mess. Alison took that opportunity to pickup the mess on her tray and drop it on deans head.

Deans jaw dropped slightly and he slowly stood up.

"One damn time, I would appreciate to stay clean!" Dean raised his voice as he stormed into the bathroom, slamming the door into the wall.

Alison started crying.

Dean half sighed half groaned as he rubbed his face with his hand. He grabbed a towel and started back into the kitchen.

He got some of the food out of his hair, now it was just stiff and nasty.

Alison kept crying until dean picked her up.

He used the towel to wipe off her hands and her mouth, also wiping away her tears.

"I'm sorry, baby." Dean apologized to her. "Daddy's gotta learn to control his temper." He kissed her nose.

Ali cracked a smile and giggled, Dean smiled a tiny bit.

"I love you." Dean told her.

She put her hands on his face and trailed them up to his hair, and she played with it.

Dean chuckled and shrugged.

Thank you for reading!