Recess fight

(@GraceRiebold, Thank you so much! It's short, but I hope you still like it!)

Alison and her friend Emily were taking turns on the monkey bars at the playground.

It was now Alison turn, so she climbed up the stairs and grabbed onto one of the bars.

She started across, but due to her sweaty palms, she slipped and fell, getting a scrape on her knee.

"Are you okay?" Emily asked as she helped Ali up.

Before Alison could answer, Isabelle spoke up.

"Oh no, are you gonna go cry to your mommy?" She asked. "Oh, wait. You don't have one." She laughed.

Alison rolled her eyes.

"I mean, come on, what kind of disappointment do you have to be for your own mom to leave?" Isabelle questioned with a chuckle.

"I'm not a disappointment." Ali stated.

"Oh, really? Because your mom thought you were. That's why she left!"

Alison was now angry.

She got up and stormed over to Isabelle, then raised her fist and punched the girl in the nose making her cry out.

Isabelle quickly jumped back though, and tackled Alison to the ground.

~~~

Alison huffed as she crossed her arms, waiting in the principals office for dean to arrive.

Her hair was a mess and had dirt matted into it, and a handprint on her cheek from Isabelle slapping her.

A minute later, dean came into the office.

"Glad to finally have you Mr. Winchester." The principle, Mr. Johnson said.

Dean nodded as he sat down.

"I've never seen such behavior from a seven year old. I would expect you to give your daughter a good punishment for her actions." Mr. Johnson said.

"Oh, yeah." Dean nodded.

"We do not tolerate such behavior, and the next time this happens, Alison will be expelled." Mr. Johnson said making dean want to roll his eyes.

Dean didn't like the principal.

"Right. Well, we will show ourselves out now." Dean stood up and walked around to his daughter.

He picked up her bag and put it over his shoulder, then took Alisons hand and led her out into the hallway.

They started walking and dean looked down at the girl.

"So, I have a question for you." He said.

"What?" Alison asked looking up at him.

"Did you win?"

Alison smiled and giggled.

"Yeah, Isabelle got what she deserved! It's not my fault she's a wimp." Ali shrugged causing dean to laugh.

He scooped her up and kissed her cheek.

"I love you." He told her.

"I know you do."

Thank you for reading!