"My jack."

Alison shot up as she felt someone shaking her.

"Alison! You're gonna be late! Get up!" She heard deans voice, then was dragged out of her bed by her ankles.

She groaned as she hit the cold floor.

"Get up, Alison!" Dean yelled then left her room.

Alison huffed and got up, throwing her blanket back onto the bed. Jack then entered her room as she quickly ran to her closet and started looking for something to wear.

"Why are you in a rush?" Jack asked her.

"I'm late for school!" She stated as she rushed into the bathroom, cracking the door so she could still hear jack when he talked to her.

"School? Oh! Is that the place you go to learn things?" Jack asked her.

"Yeah— I mean, sure, if that's how you wanna put it." Alison said.

"Oh." Jack nodded.

It was quiet for a minute.

"Can I go with you?"

Alison opened the door, now fully dressed.

"What?" She questioned him.

"Can I—"

"I heard you said, jack. Why in the hell would you wanna go to school?"

"Because it sounds fun." Jack shrugged as Alison grabbed her converses.

"Trust me. It's not." Alison stated as she sat on the bed and started putting her shoes on.

"But I still want to go. I want to be with you. It's not fair that you have to leave every day!" Jack whined.

Alison looked at him with a "Are you serious?" face.

"Please, take me with you." Jack begged her.

Ali sighed.

"Fine. But don't let anyone find out, not dad, not Sammy, not Cas, no one!" Alison told him as she stood up.

"Okay!" Jack smiled then rushed out of the room, going to put his own shoes on.

Alison chuckled at his excitement.

"Alison!"

"I'm coming!?"

~~~

Jack managed to meet Alison outside of the bunker, and with a simple touch of his finger, jack got them to school in less than a second.

Alison felt like she was gonna vomit, but she held it down.

"All right, listen up, jack, you absolutely can not, and I repeat, can not use your powers, okay?" Alison told him.

"Okay, I understand." Jack nodded.

Alison sighed then they started inside, once they got inside, they saw everyone heading to class.

"Okay, first period, I can squeeze you in without many people noticing, second period...we have a small chance." Ali explained to him as they walked to her locker.

"I don't know what any of that means." Jack told her.

"It's fine, just come on." Alison closed her locker, grabbed his hand and dragged him towards first period.

They entered the room, and quickly pushed jack towards the back of the classroom where she sat.

"Sit down." She told Jack.

There were a few empty seats in the back, so it was easy to find him a seat. Class started and everything went fine.

It was before lunch when everything went down.