The cut

Alison had the longest hair a six year old could have. It came down to her lower back, over time it had become a little wavy. Dean couldn't even remember the last time he cut it!

Ali grunted as she tried getting her hairbrush through a knot.

Dean stepped into the bathroom doorway and gave her a look.

"I think it's time for a haircut." He said.

Alisons eyes widened slightly.

"No!" She stated.

Dean raise his hands and leaned out of the doorway, Alison continued trying to get the knot out.

She eventually let out a huff.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I think it's time for a haircut."

Dean pumped his fist in the air before stepping into her view.

"All right, kiddo. Come on." He picked her up and walked out of the bathroom.

Sam looked up at them and furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Ali's getting a haircut." Dean said setting his daughter on a stool.

"Oh. Wait you're doing it?" Sam questioned, dean gave him a "isn't it obvious?" Look. "You know how to cut hair?"

"Yeah, Dude. When you have a kid you learn a lot of things. I could do yours..." Dean trailed off.

"Shut up." Sam rolled his eyes.

Ali giggled.

Dean somehow managed to brush through the knot in Alisons hair without barely hurting her.

He slipped a hair tie off his wrist, and Sam let out a small chuckle.

He loved how Dean was a total dad! He carried a first aid kit in the impala, he knew how to cut hair, and he had hair ties on his wrist.

After dean put Alisons hair in a loose a low pony tail, he went to his bag and dug out a small case full of hair cutting supplies.

He grabbed the scissors and started snipping away at Alisons hair.

Every few minutes he would have to fix Alisons head up because she would let it fall just a little.

Alison was one who if she sat still long enough, she would start falling asleep.

That's what she was doing now.

Dean didn't want to cut off anything important, so he had Sam put his hand under the girls chin to keep her head up.

When dean was done, Alisons hair came right below her shoulders.

Dean shook Ali lightly to wake her up, and once she did dean showed her all the hair he cut off.

She loved it!

"Can you braid it please?" Alison asked dean.

"Sure." Dean shrugged and started braiding the girls hair into two French braids.

Sam was honestly amazed.

After dean did Alisons braids, he kissed her head and she went to play with her legos while dean cleaned up the mess.

Thank you so much for reading!