Bonus chapter.5

(flowergirl20013, I'm not sure if this is exactly what you wanted, but i did the best I could! I really hope you like it!)

______________________

Alison was a little upset she couldn't go on Sam and deans hunt, but they told her it was too dangerous for her to go this time.

What made it worse, was that dean and Sam hired a babysitter.

Alison told them that she could take care of herself, and she didn't need someone to look after her. But her being a six year old, and dean being the father he is, stated he was getting a babysitter for her.

Alison huffed as Sam and Dean were packing their bag of weapons. Dean looked over at her with a look.

"Ali, you're gonna be okay, and who knows, you might even like her." He told her.

Alison crossed her arms and turned her head away from him.

Dean sighed as him and Sam shared a look.

There then was a knock on the door making the three look towards it.

"That's probably her." Sam said and started towards the door.

He opened it, revealing a lady. Alison looked over at her and took in her picture. She looked in her early 20s, she had long black hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a black skirt with a red shirt, and heels.

She did not look like a babysitter, that was for sure.

"Hi, I'm Mariah." The woman, Mariah said.

Dean smiled slightly.

"I'm Sam. This is Dean, and alison." Sam introduced as he allowed Mariah inside the motel room.

Mariah smiled but Alison could tell it was fake, the lady crouched down in front of her.

"So you're little Ali! Well, aren't you just the cutest?" Mariah put her hand under the girls chin and squeezed her cheeks.

"You're hurting my face." Alison said, her words slurred slightly due to the weird face she was being forced to make.

Mariah gave her a small glare that neither of the men caught, then she stood up.

"Well, we better get going." Dean said as he started walking to Alison.

He crouched down in front of her.

"I love you, behave." He kissed her forehead. "And be nice." He added as he stood up.

She huffed. Sam walked over to her and planted a kiss on her head, then they both started towards the door.

"All right, she has to be in bed by 9:30, she's allergic to nuts, and no junk before bed." Dean told Mariah who nodded along.

Sam opened the door and went out.

"Love you!" Dean called as he closed the door behind them.

Alison looked over at Mariah who rolled her eyes and sat down on the couch. She put her bag up in her lap, and started digging through it.

"What's in there?" Alison asked her.

"None of your business, you little brat— I mean, just lady things." She nervously chuckled.

Alison furrowed her brows slightly. Maybe if she ran now, she would be able to catch the boys.

"All right." She stood up and put her bag by the couch after getting something out of it. "

Mariah sighed.

"So, what do you snotty kids do?" She asked the girl who shrugged. "Okay, then. I have something for you. Why don't you go get some...blankets from the closet? We'll build a blanket fort." She told her.

Alison hesitated.

"Okay." She shrugged as she got up.

She went to the closet and stepped inside to get the blankets, but then the door behind her slammed shut, then locked.

"Hey!" Alison yelled as she turned and beat on the door. She heard her babysitter laugh on the other side. "This isn't funny! Let me out!" Alison shouted beating her fist on the door.

"Fine!" Mariah groaned in annoyance as she unlocked and opened the door. "Can't take a joke."

Alison held an angry face.

"Okay, go fix something for me to eat, then." The woman ordered her.

"Why?" Alison asked.

"Because I'm the babysitter, and I'm in charge."

Alison hesitantly walked out of the closet and to the kitchen where she began making mariah food.

Once she was done, she went to the couch where Mariah was in Alisons teddy bear in her grasp.

Alisons heart dropped slightly.

"What are you doing with teddy?" She asked her.

"If you don't do whatever I say, the bear gets it." Mariah said holding up a pair of scissors.

Alison gulped and nodded.

After Alison was forced to give Mariah a foot massage, the woman had fallen asleep. Alison cautiously stood up and snatched her bear.

She then ran and got the phone, then went to the bathroom and locked the door.

She dialed deans number then put the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" She heard deans after it rang for a few seconds.

"Daddy!"

"Ali? Baby, what's wrong?" He asked frantically.

"Mariahs mean, first she shut me in the closet, then made me make her food, and then she threatened teddy and made me rub her feet! Please come back!" Alison begged dean with tears in her eyes.

"All right, we're turning around. Hang in there, babygirl." Dean told her.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you, baby."

Alison hung up and then there was a beating on the door.

She gasped quietly and hugged her bear.

"You little brat! The phones gone, what did you do?!" Mariah yelled.

Alison silently cried.

Not long later, Sam and Dean arrived. Dean kicked Mariah out, and apologized to Alison multiple times.

Alison forgave him, and dean decided that Ali could go, but she would stay in the car.

Thank you for reading!