Math

kath22sad thank you'll much! I did end up changing it just a tiny bit, but I hope you still like it!

Alison didn't mind math, but today she just didn't want to do it because the problems were a little hard to her.

She huffed and closed her workbook, dean looked up at her.

"Did you get it done?" He asked her making Sam look up.

Ali froze before hesitantly nodding.

"Yep." She lied.

Dean squinted a little.

"Let me see it." Dean held his hand out, Ali looked at deans hand then her workbook.

Alison picked up her book then handed it to her father. Dean opened the workbook and went through it.

He looked at the days of the work, and noticed that the math page for the day hadn't been done.

"Your math for today isn't done." Dean said, Sam looked at Ali as she looked at her hands.

"I know." She told dean. "I don't wanna do it."

Dean furrowed his brows a tiny bit along with his younger brother.

"But Ali you like math." Sam pointed out.

"I just don't feel like doing it!" She raised her voice.

"Hey, don't get mouthy, it's part of your work, you're doing it." Dean told her.

"No!" Alison yelled.

"Do not yell at me little lady." Dean said sitting up straight, Sam nervously looked between them before jumping in.

"Ali, why don't you want to do it?" He asked her.

She hesitantly shrugged.

"Do you need help with it?" Sam asked.

"No! I don't wanna do it!" Alison stated.

"Okay, well, until you wanna do it, you can go sit in timeout." Dean told her.

"You can sit in timeout!" Ali snapped back.

Dean sat the workbook aside then got up, Sam quickly got up and stopped him from grabbing Ali and putting her in timeout.

"Ali, why don't me and you do it together?" Sam asked the girl.

"I don't want to..." She looked down at the floor.

Sam and Dean looked at each other, then back at the girl.

"Ali, what's really the problem?" Dean asked her.

"It's too hard!" She said.

"Well, why don't you show me the problem, and I can help you." Sam told her.

She sighted then got up and grabbed her workbook, she walked to Sam who had sat on the bed and she climbed up beside him.

"It's this one." She said opening the book and showing her uncle the problem, it was 4 x 5.

"That's easy, munchkin. Okay, what do you think the answer is?" Sam asked.

"I don't know." Alison said shrugging.

"Okay. Just add four, five times." Sam said looking over at her.

Alison held up her hands then four fingers.

"4..." She trailed off as she added four more on the other hand, she looked over at Sam when she ran out of fingers.

Sam held up four, then four more on the other and looked at dean. Dean then held up four fingers.

Alison put down each finger of her own as she counted aloud, once she did her fingers, she put down each of Sams then got up and did the same to deans.

"20?" She asked Sam as she sat back down beside him.

"Yep. See? It's not that hard." Sam told her.

Alison then smiled a little.

"Thank you." She said.

"It's not bad to ask for a little help bubs." Dean spoke up.

She looked down at her hands in her lap.

"I'm sorry for yelling." She apologized.

"It's fine, Ali, just next time, tell us you need help." Sam said.

She smiled and nodded.

Thank you so much for reading!