Prom

(GraceRiebold, Thank you so much for requesting! I hope you like it!)

Alison walked down the hallway, passing all the prom flyers on the walls. She stopped in front of her locker and put in her combination, then opened it.

She got out the textbook for her next class, and put her other one back. Then closed the door and came face to face with  Missy andrews.

Ali sighed. She was not in the mood for this.

"Hey, sweetheart." The girl said with an obvious fake smile.

Alison rolled her eyes.

"Has anyone asked you to prom, yet?" Missy asked her.

"No." Alison furrowed her brows slightly.

The girl and her group laughed.

No one had asked Alison to prom, and everyone knew about it. Ali wasn't mad about it, but other people like Missy andrews, Madison parker, and Katie thompson thought it was "embarrassing" if you didn't have a date to prom.

"You know why no one has asked you yet?" One of the other girls, Katie, spoke up.

"No...why?" Alison asked.

"Because you're an ugly nobody." Madison said making the other girls laugh.

Alison glanced down at her converses.

"Don't you have something better to do than butt into other peoples lives?" She questioned them.

Missy rolled her eyes then flipped her hair like the blonde bitch she was, and they stormed off.

Alison sighed.

~~~

As Alison was walking through parent pick-up, seeing dean waiting for her, she ran into the mean girls again.

"Hey! Why don't you just ask your dad to be your date? Seems like he's the only guy who would be willing to take you." Missy told Alison.

Alison furrowed her brows and angrily brushed past her as they laughed.

Dean furrowed his brows slightly when he saw Alison angrily storming towards him.

"What's wrong? What happened?" He immediately asked her.

"It's this stupid prom thing!" She angrily stormed past him, towards the exit.

"Wait! Wait, what do you mean, stupid prom thing?" Dean ran and caught up with her.

"It doesn't matter. I'm not going to the stupid, friggin' prom anyway." Alison opened the impala door, and sat in the passenger seat, crossing her arms over her chest.

Dean sighed then walked around and got into the drivers seat.

"Why aren't you going?" Dean asked her as he started up the engine.

"Nobody asked me, dad. Nobody wants to go with me, why would they?" She slid down into her seat.

"Ali..." Dean trailed off.