"Just a bunch of kids."

Sam swore every time, which was all the time, Alison and dean were together, they were just a bunch of kids!

Alison, Sam understood, and dean, well...

"All right, come on! Don't miss this time!" Dean told his daughter who was holding a handful of cheez-its.

"Do you think I've been trying to miss?" Alison questioned, tossing a cheez-it towards deans mouth.

"Guys!" Sam shouted.

Alison and dean stopped what they were doing and looked over at Sam.

"We're supposed to be doing research." Sam reminded them.

Alison and dean looked at each other.

Dean opened his mouth and Alison continued throwing cheez-its, aiming for his mouth.

Sam let out an annoyed sigh.

"Yes!" Alison cheered as she had finally threw one into deans mouth. "All right, now me." She gave dean the handful of cheez-its.

"All right." Dean took in a deep breath, then started tossing the crackers.

Sam rolled his eyes.

~~~

"No!" Alison yelled as she ran and hid behind Sam.

"What are you two doing now?" Sam questioned as dean came into the room with a pillow.

"She ate my last slice of pie!" He yelled.

"I didn't know it was yours!" Alison yelled back.

"I'm sure you didn't, now come here!" Dean charged at both her and Sam.

Sam moved out of the way, and dean tackled Alison and began beating her with the pillow.

It just ended in laughter.

~~~

Alison couldn't help but laugh as Dean was stuffing his face with food.

"You got something to say?" He questioned with his mouth full.

Sam groaned.

"Nothing, you just look like a chipmunk!" Ali laughed.

She then got an idea.

"I can probably fit more in my mouth, though." She stated crossing her arms over her chest.

Dean stared blankly at her as he chewed.

"Is that a bet?" He asked her.

"35 bucks."

"You're on."

Sam rolled his eyes while Alison and dean started stuffing their mouths with food.

It ended in Alison choking and having to pay 35 bucks out of her allowance.

~~~

Sam was pretty certain that both Alison and dean were drunk.

He didn't know how that happened considering Alison wasn't even allowed to drink.

Dean and Alison sat on the floor in a fit of giggles.

"Is the earth flat or an oval?" Dean slurred.

"Definitely flat." Alison answered.

Dean squinted a little at Alison.

"I think I know you from somewhere." He said.

"Have you ever been to Africa?"

"No."

"Me either. Oh, maybe I'm somebody famous, you know like that Bon Jovi guy in that band adhd." Ali chuckled.

"Oh!" Dean chuckled.

Alison looked around.

"Where'd uncle dad go?" She asked.

"I think he went to the pool or something." Dean slurred laying back on the floor.

"Yeah." Alison next to him.

Alison and dean looked at each other then busted out laughing.

~~~

"Dude, move your arm!" Alison grunted as she tried moving from under dean.

"I'm trying!"

Her and Dean were playing twister.

"I can't feel my spine!" Dean said.

"Well, maybe you should—" Alison started but she fell causing dean to fall on top of her.

She and dean groaned.

Thank you for reading!