Driving

Alison had been mad at Dean for a while, he wasn't completely sure why she was mad at him, but it was shark week and that said enough.

He wanted her to not be mad at him mainly because when it was that time of the month, her main emotion was anger and she would yell. A lot.

Dean walked through the hallway of the bunker and stopped at Alisons door.

He knocked on it, and creeped it open a tiny bit.

"What's the point of knocking if you're just gonna walk in?" Alison questioned crossing her arms.

Dean sighed.

"Come on." He told her.

"Where are we going?" Alison asked.

"Just come on."

Alison groaned and rolled her eyes, she hesitantly got out of her bed and started towards the door.

Dean stepped out of the way and let her pass him.

Dean led her outside of the bunker and do the driveway where the impala was parked.

Alison started towards the passenger seat but dean stopped her.

"What are you doing, you're driving." Dean told her.

Alison looked at him dumbfounded.

"What?" She questioned.

"Get in the drivers seat." Dean came up beside her and opened the passenger side, he got in.

Alison stood there for a moment before going to the drivers side and getting in.

"You're actually letting me drive?" Alison asked him.

"Don't make me regret it." Dean held the keys out to her.

Alison took the keys and put the into the ignition and turned on the engine. She looked over at dean as she put her hands on the wheel.

"Okay, put it in reverse." Dean told her.

Alison turned back to the wheel and put the impala in reverse. She looked back at Dean.

"All right, ease onto the gas."

Alison face forward and easily pressed on the gas petal, the impala started backwards.

"Look at you, you're a natural." Dean smiled.

Alison cracked a small smile as she back out into the road, she switched the gear into drive and eased onto the gas again.

She started down the road.

"You can see in the rearview mirror, right?" Dean asked her.

Alison glanced up into the mirror and nodded.

"Good." Dean said. "Why don't you pick it up just a bit?"

Alison looked over at him, dean gave her a smirk.

Alison chuckled slightly then pressed a little harder on the gas.

The impala sped up and Alison smiled.

She rested one arm against the window and kept one on the wheel, dean looked over at her and smiled at the smile on her face.

"Thai is so awesome." She chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm the best dad ever." Dean said confidently.

Ali smiled.

She reached for the radio and turned it on, the station played "Should I stay or should I go" by the clash.

Dean gave Ali a look and went to change the station but Ali grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away.

"House rules, dad. Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." Alison told him.

Dean smiled a little then laughed, ali smirked.

"I love you, dad."

"I love you, too, forever and always." Dean held up his fist to her.

Alison bumped his fist with her own.

Thank you so much for reading!