Sick

Alison woke up in the middle of the night, feeling something was wrong. She heard a noise coming from the bathroom that sounded like someone was throwing up.

She pushed her covers aside, then got up out of the bed.

She noticed the bathroom door was cracked leaving the light from inside to creep into the motel room.

The girl made her way to the door, and gently pushed it open revealing sam.

He was leaned over the toilet, throwing up.

Alison gasped quietly and rushed to his side.

"Sammy!" She whimpered.

"I'm okay..." Sam groaned.

Alison was panicking a little, dean wasn't there, he had gone out.

"Is otay, Sammy." She gently pat his back. "When you det done, you bwush you teef. I tall daddy!" She told Sam.

Sam barely nodded along.

Alison rushed out of the bathroom, and ran to the nightstand. She grabbed Sams phone and looked for deans name.

She put the phone to her ear as it started ringing.

"Hello?" She eventually heard deans voice.

"Daddy!"

"Alison? Alison what's wrong? Where's Sammy?" Dean started panicking.

"Sammy's fwowing up, daddy, I fink Sammy's sick." Alison explained to her father.

"Okay, okay. I'll be there as soon as possible, all right? Hang tight till I get there." Dean then hung up.

Alison put the phone back down and went back to the bathroom where Sam was brushing his teeth.

Once Sam was done, Alison took his hand and led him out of the bathroom.

"You way down." Ali told Sam.

Sam obeyed and laid down on the bed, Ali climbed up next to him and let him lay his head in her lap.

She ran her small fingers through his hair.

"You otay, Sammy. I pwomise."

~~~

When dean walked into the motel room, he saw Alison asleep with her fingers tangled in Sams hair, Sam was also asleep with his head in her lap.

Dean chuckled a little before remembering he had come back in the first place.

He went over to sams side, and put his hand on his arm, lightly shaking him.

"Sam." He whispered.

Sam didn't move.

"Sammy!" Dean whisper-shouted.

Sam jolted a tiny bit, now awake. Alison stirred slightly.

"Dean?" Sam tiredly questioned. "When'd you get back?"

"Just now, Ali called me and said you were sick." Dean put his hand to sams forehead.

Sam pushed his hands away.

"Dean, I'm fi—" Sam cut himself off as he got the urge.

He quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom.

Dean sighed and followed him.

"You were saying?" He asked leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Shut up." Sam groaned leaning over the toilet.

"Here. I grabbed this along the way." Dean held a box of medicine out to his little brother.

Sam sighed and took it.

Alison stumbled over rubbing her eyes, she leaned against deans legs.

"Sammy all better, now?" She asked tiredly.

Dean chuckled and picked her up.

"Not yet, but he will be." He told her.

Ali muttered something as she laid her head on deans shoulder and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Dean looked back over at Sam who had a disgusted look on his face. He noticed the open bottle of medicine and the medicine cup in his hands.

"You had to get the worst tasting one?" Sam questioned.

"Well, it was either that or watermelon bubblegum." Dean told him.

"I'm good with this one."

"That's what I thought."

Thank you so much for reading!