Kids

(bvbfan24, Thank you so much for requesting! I hope this is what you meant, and I hope you like it!)

Witches. Witches were the worst. One proved Alisons point not even an hour ago.

Alison huffed as she opened the bunker door.

"I hate friggin' witches." Dean muttered as he entered the bunker with castiels trench coat in his arm.

Though, it was smaller than it used to be. Way smaller.

"Come on, you two." Sam said as he dragged two little kids into the bunker.

The witch hunt went terribly wrong. Alison didn't even think it was possible. Castiel and Jack were turned into kids.

More specifically, toddlers.

Sam helped the two toddlers down the stairs, where Dean and Alison were. Cas smiled when he saw Dean and ran to him, while jack ran to Alison.

Dean sighed as castiel was tugging on his arm.

"I am not doing this a third time." He stated earning weird looks from Sam and Alison.

Dean noticed the looks he was getting.

"I took care of both your asses when you were toddlers." Dean told them.

Alison made a face.

"Bitch, I'm your kid." She crossed her arms.

"Bitch!" Jack cheered jumping up and down.

"Yeah, tell him, jack." Alison scoffed.

Dean rolled his eyes.

"You two stop." Sam scolded them. "We gotta find a way to reverse the spell." He stated.

He saw Alison and dean not paying any attention to him.

"You know what? You two take care of them, I'll find out how to reverse this spell. Alright? Alright!" Sam walked out of the room, leaving both the other Winchester with their jaws dropped.

Alison looked at her father.

"I have homework, so..." she started walking away.

Dean chuckled sarcastically.

"You're funny." He grabbed her arm and dragged her back.

"When my teacher asks why I'm failing, I'm telling her the truth." Alison crossed her arms.

"Shut up, and help me."

"Okay."

~~~

"No! Do not put that in your mouth!" Alison heard dean from the bedroom where she was helping jack into his bedtime clothes.

She chuckled.

"At least I got the easy one." She stated, pulling the boys shirt down over his torso.