Trauma part 2

Alison stirred slightly as she opened her eyes. She glanced over and saw dean was no longer in her bed.

She barely sat up, just enough to look at her clock. She then slowly swung her feet over the side of the bed, but hesitated to get up.

She eventually got up and made her way out of her room then to the kitchen where Sam and Dean were.

She stepped into the kitchen and the men looked at her.

"Morning munchkin." Sam smiled.

"Morning." She said in a quiet voice as she went and sat down.

"Are you hungry?" Dean asked her.

She slightly shrugged. Dean got up and kissed her head as he passed her to the counter.

He got out a bowl, then the fruity pebbles. He started pouring the cereal into the bowl, the clanking of the cereal hitting the glass.

As Alison listened to it, the flashback started.

•••

Alison faintly listened to Sam pouring cereal into his bowl, the sound of the cereal hitting the glass bowl echoing through the kitchen.

After Alison was able to come home from the hospital, she didn't talk.

Like she had forgotten how to.

Therefore, Sam and dean only knew what they saw, and that wasn't everything.

"Alison, you have to talk to me." Dean said but she wasn't answering.

Dean sighed in defeat. He hung his head and ran his hand through his hair.

"Ali..." he started but she didn't even look at him. "Alison." She wasn't paying any attention. "Alison!"

•••

"Hmm?" Alison looked up as her name was being called.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked her as he set the bowl on the table.

"I'm fine."

"No, you're not." Dean stated making Alison look up at him. "Alison, you're not okay, and you're not fine, so cut the act."

"What are you talking about?" Alison quietly asked him.

"I'm talking about the nightmares, the silent treatments, the spacing out! I want to know what the hell happened at that warehouse, and I want to know now." Dean told her.

"No."

"Alison, I am not playing around with you. Please, kid. You have to talk to me."

Alison eyes started watering as Sam watching the scene slowly unfold.

"He beat me." Alison started as her tears already threatened to fall. "But he also hurt me sexually."

Sam and Dean were both frozen by the words they had just heard. Dean shook his head.

"What?" He questioned.

Alison didn't answer as she let her tears fall and the memories were slowly making their way back into her head.

"Alison why wouldn't you tell us that?" Sam asked her.

"How could I?"

"Alison, thats not okay. Why would you act like that's okay?" Dean asked her.

"I don't know, dad! Probably because I'm trying to push it back! I don't want to think about it!" Alison yelled letting her emotions out. "I remember begging him to just kill me, because I couldn't live with the thought of myself—" Ali cut herself short as she sobbed.

Sam and Dean got up and hugged her.

She cried into their shirts.

"It's okay, babygirl. You're okay, he can't hurt you anymore." Dean told her as his and Sams own tears threatened to fall.

"You're safe now." Sam said. "As long as we're here, you're going to be okay."

"I'm sorry!" Alison apologized but she didn't know what she was apologizing for.

"It's okay, baby, don't apologize. It's not your fault." Dean said.

"Alison, we love you. And we're sorry this happened to you, but it will never happen again." Sam told her.

"Promise?" Alison asked them.

"We promise babygirl." Dean kissed her temple letting it linger for a moment.

Alison let out a breath of relief as she kept her arms around the two men.

She knew she was safe.

Thank you so much for reading!