Trauma

Alison had been taken by a pack of werewolves while on a hunt. She had ran after a werewolf on her own, and the next thing she knew she was waking up in a basement.

That was six weeks ago.

"Morning, sweetheart." She heard a familiar males voice.

She barely looked up, her eyes landed on a man. She wanted to speak up, but she was too weak. Alisons head dropped off to the side which resulted in her getting punched in the stomach. She groaned in pain.

"Look at me when I speak to you." The man demanded.

Alison mumbled something.

"What did you say?" The guy got closer to her.

"Screw you." Alison said with the little energy she had.

She then spit on the guys face causing him to back away in disgust. He raised his hand and wiped it off of his face.

"You little bitch." He punched Alison in the face.

He then picked up a blade and shoved it into Alisons abdomen, she cried out.

The werewolf beat her and by the time he was done, Alison could barely feel anything.

She had tears streaming down her cheeks from the pain, and puddles of blood below her.

Her head hung and she was barely conscious.

Then she faintly heard the sound of doors being being kicked down then people running in.

A sound she had been waiting to hear for what felt like forever.

"Alison! Ali, baby!" Dean ran up to her and placed his hand on her cheek raising her head up slightly.

She didn't show any sign of paying attention, she looked like a doll just hanging there.

"Hold on, baby, we're gonna get you out of here." Dean said with tears in his eyes.

Sam cut Alison down and she groaned as she fell into deans arms.

"It's okay, you're okay. Daddy's got you, daddy's here." Dean stroked the girls hair that was matted with her own blood.

"We're gonna get you all fixed up, I promise." Dean told her as he gently picked her up bridal style, earning a wince from her. "I'm sorry baby. Hang in there."

Dean carried Alison through the abandoned building with Sam beside them, Alison noticed the werewolves, including the one that tortured her in the floor, dead, in their own puddles of blood.

Her eyes were slowly closing and dean noticed.

"No. No, Alison, you keep those beautiful eyes open babygirl. You keep them open." He told her.

The blood slowly started coming out at the corner of her mouth, and deans lip quivered.

"You're gonna be okay." He said.

They got her outside to the impala and dean put her in the backseat, he stayed with her and laid her head in his lap.

"Stay with me, babygirl." Dean said grasping her hand into his.