𝟷. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

A/N

At the end of this chapter you will be given a choice that will determine your path in this realm. Pay attention, because each one will inevitably change your ending.
Good luck.

ت

It takes time for the darkness to consume you.
It stalks.
It waits.
It watches.

But sometimes darkness can be a welcoming force.

Sometimes it can be a friend.

Sometimes it can be a saving grace.

ت

Trauma comes in all shapes, sizes, colors. It only happens that mine was void of all properties. It was cold. It was dark. It was waiting.

So when a girl from the outer edges of the Dream Smp became an assassin? That didn't go over well. But I still haven't met the green man himself, even though he has spoken of the disgraceful y/n l/n who abandoned her country.

Whatever Wilbur was going about doing in the rebellion I was kept out of it. Kept hidden.

I was a secret weapon. I might have been a chess piece but damn well I was the queen.

The only thing was that I wasn't controlling the board.

☾𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍'𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐☽

Never did I think I would witness a fair election in L'manburg. Wil was always too much of a coward to hold one before the people found out it was fraudulent. And the people always find out.

I don't think I ever understood him. His antics, his obsessions. Though I understood his plan for revolution and I joined it.

He wanted me then. I was the 'muscle' on the team. But since the war it was almost like he left me. A meaningless card in the deck of his hand. The battle was over, Wilbur had won. He didn't need a a reminder of it at his side.

Skipping rocks onto the pond near the announcement house, a sinking feeling lodged itself into my gut. This was really happening. In 15 minutes time the candidates would gather together on L'manburg's podium to count out the votes for President.

"Hey, Wil told me to get you. We are starting soon!" The boy coughed, "And uh– we are going to need your support and insight in this trying time." I didn't need to turn to know who it was. My senses knew his arrival, his stature and frame. Tubbo.

Being a spider hybrid was useful like that.

I didn't turn. Not needing to see him to speak, it's better for him anyway. I know how he doesn't feel comfortable around my eyes. Red as blood, the irises clouded with shadows.

I crouched down picking at the grass underneath my boots, I couldn't help but crack a smile I had been subduing. "Wil told you to say that didn't he?"

He shifted in the tall ferns, fiddling with his hands behind him. "Uhm. No?" his voice came out in a higher pitch and I stood up once more.

"I will make my way there now, thank you Tubbo." I replied, keeping my eyes glued to the pond. My last rock had sunk, leaving ripples in its wake.