𝟸𝟹. 𝙰 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛

A/N

I posted a chapter yw

ت

I didn't feel pain.

Not in the physical kind anyways. I was rejuvenated, and so the soles of my feet demanded me to fight-to move. I felt the underlying pain of betrayal. I know what I did and could not spin it.

There was a simple definition of betrayal. Taking back your word, violating someone's trust and disregarding your moral code. Though I thought this was the correct decision at the time, I couldn't shake the notion that I could have done something to stop Tommy from looking at me like that.

Like I wasn't even a person. A monster.

Out of all the people before me Tommy's face stuck me the most. In future weeks he haunted my dreams. He plagued my nightmares. Sometimes he still does, but for different reasons. Tommy fought Technoblade in my honor. He used to sneak me snacks when Wilbur wasn't looking. He told off Fundy when the fighting between us got a little too harsh. Even though he was loyal to Wilbur to no end, Tommy was always there.

This boy I was looking down on, this man he was becoming-I hated myself for how he would remember me.

Technoblade dug through his small bag and placed am ender chest on the ground beside him. "Do you know what this is Tommy?"

"Go fuck yourself Technoblade."

My eyes narrowed on his chest, that chest held many riches as I predicted. But what I couldn't see when he gave me my sword this morning was below his other supplies.

6 wither skulls where lined at the bottom paired with soulsand, the gray souls seeping through the holes in each face.

Tommy couldn't see them, not until Techno brought them all out in front of me. The men below us grew slack jawed-terrified. I could see Nikki in the corner of my eye. She was stock still, her eyes harsh and cold.

I raised my hand across the charred faces. It was clear what he wanted me too do. Carefully I picked out three skulls, each dark and shriveled to the point of desiccation.

Mercy is for the weak.

"The thing about this world Tommy," Techno says delightfully, "Is that good things don't happen to hero's."

I look away from Tommy and up to Techno. Though we are on the same height of rock, he still towers above me, his physique almost heightened at some sort of mutation. Tommy starts to speak, to air what I know was racing in his mind. But one simple action from Techno made this impossible.

He placed two soulsand pillars at our feet. Now the little crowd we had gathered was rustling.

Dream was watching still and I felt it. Somewhere around us they had stayed put, his little group smiling to themselves to doubt. They must be proud.

I heard shout from Fundy and Eret. Some were curing Techno but others were calling out to me in particular. Tommy looked disgusted, his blue eyes still jarred from Wilbur's death.

But they kept asking me. Why.

They would never know why. They were never treated as I was, a weapon, a toy. Even to my own distaste, Technoblade saw more in me than a blank canvas for him to mold into whatever he wanted.

I had been used, abused, left to rot, and brought back from near death. A cold flame ignited in my stomach

No one was fucking with me right now, not even Tommy. I'll think of my consequences later.