𝟻. 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

A/N

This is a extra chapter before I finish the main longer one in a few days. Sooo two updates!! :)

Remember to vote and comment

ت

I have been drugged. I shit you not, Fucking drugged.

When I came to consciousness Tommy shoved a poison mixture down my throat and I haven't been able to move since. Pink Man carried my bridal style, and my face lulled into his shoulder with each step on the rocky shore.

Well at least I think we were on a beach, I couldn't open my eyes or lift a finger.

Wind switched at my side alerting me of Tommy's movements. Treading sand turned into the soft churn of dirt. I continued to try to force my movements but to no avail.

The two hadn't spoken a word since the man lashed out at Tommy for the vial down my throat. If I was able to reach my blades I could cut the tension in the air quite easily.

We came to a sudden stop and my stomach turned. The man was at least trying to keep my pride. Though I was covered on most surfaces of my body, he made an effort not to touch me when I was seemingly unconscious.

The sound of a door swung open and shut and Tommy disappeared into the stronghold. The man still hasn't moved but he tensed, his head swiveling to his sides searching for threats.

Tommy's heartbeat was fainter, most likely going further into the bunker or wherever we were. Hot sun beat down on my skin, the weather changing dramatically from the cool wind beforehand.

I mentally shook off the heat and the man's tense hold. Two voices could be heard whispering behind a sort of wall, one of them more stern and commanding. I swallowed.

Maybe I could focus on the words? But I had little direction, and Pink Man had already swiveled us in multiple directions at the smallest sound or tweet of a bird.

The door swung open again and two pairs of steps followed now. My stomach did a nose dive. Two. The wind tightened as the last man finally ducked slightly through the smaller door. His heartbeat quickened at the sight of me. I could have known him anywhere, with vision or without.

Wilbur shoved down his confusion. "What happened?" Wilbur questioned, slowly making his way up to my form. The man that held me shrugged, the action raising me slightly.

"She was just in the fuckin trees man! I saw her and took her do-" Tommy got interrupted by Pink whos eyes were throwing daggers at him. The air shifted again brushing against my skin, Wil had walked closer now.

The man's head turned up to meet Wilbur's finally, ignoring Tommy completely. He didn't seem to notice Wil's tense figure. "She was listening in on top of a canopy of branches, we fought and," he paused, smirked slightly. "And it was surprisingly close."

Wilbur reached us and muttered something under his breath. He tilted his head at my condition. "So," he inquired with underlying menace, "Why is she in this state then?" The ground churned under his boots as he twisted to the blond.

Tommy hesitated, "Eheh. Well-" Before Wilbur could do any real damage, The man dumped me into the president's hold. An unwanted heat clawed in my stomach. Wil seemed to pick up on his intention to pass me quickly and adjusted his arms under me, cradling me to his chest.

I continued to strain in my state. How long could this mixture last? Minutes? Hours? Wilbur sighed letting go of his sudden anger to Tommy to look down at me in his hold. The air seemed to hum in remembrance.

déjà vu.

"And you brought her here," Wil's chest rose slightly. "Do you have anything in mind Tommy? Technoblade obviously didn't orchestrate this abduction."

Technoblade. The man I fought?
Where have I heard that name before?

The man known as Technoblade shifted on his feet, fingers tapping the sword at his side. The boy turned serious brushing past Wilbur to enter the stronghold. "Well you always seemed to have a..." he contemplated the wording. "Bond. You two always seemed to have a bond. I thought- I thought you might make her useful. Wil you have to have something, some plan in that head of yours."

The door closed announcing Tommy's entrance to the base. Techno followed unhurried, the wind whispering at his back as he closed the door also.

My chest tightened in alarm. Wilbur held me so light it was as if I was porcelain. Like I was going to crack if he applied too much pressure. Part of me wondered if he changed. But Wilbur looked down at me, a small smile etched on his mouth.

"I have a few ideas."

ت

A/N

The actually chapter will be out soon. Just a little teaser 🤭🤭

♡︎Also 🙋‍♀️ Question♡︎
Do people like "y/n" or "(y/n)" because it seems I may be doing this incorrectly? I thought it just looked nicer.