𝟷𝟿. 𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

A/N

100+ people skipped chapter 17 cause of the double update (check if u read it)
next chap out soon sorry i was gone <3

^{{READ THIS}}^

ت

The door was open, and shouting was evident by the ringing in my ears.

I quickly sensed the rooms closest to me. Nothing was unusual except the accelerated beats of most everyone in the ravine. Curling the knife I slept with in my hand, I closed my eyes shut for more concentration coming across signatures I remember. Quackity and Fundy were back from their supply run. So what was all the fuss about?

Did something happen?

I didn't care to climb out of the bed with grace, though my footsteps still held not a ghostly sound. Creaking the door open fully my brows furrowed at the empty chair. Even Techno hadn't stayed watch.

The shouting became deafening. Screeches and pointed fingers I could see over the railing in the open cave twisted in my ears. I swiftly ran up to the railing not caring to use the stairs in my renewed condition.

In a swish of color my hand connected with the cobble to haul me over, my feet landing soundlessly on the stone below me. The argument came to a stop and I stood once more, noticing I hadn't taken my boots off when I slept.

They were splayed all around me. Quackity still hand his finger up in protest, his older diamond armor he must have found dull and grimy. I didn't wait for him to interrupt me. "What the fuck is going on? We are supposed to lead a revolution in..." My eyes zeroed in on Wilbur's clock he always had strapped to his cloak, the haunted memory fought to take fight. "A HOUR and you assholes are fighting with each other?"

His face twisted in anger Quackity tried to speak up, but I held up a hand. My eyes found Tommy. Though he looked as if he recovered well, his face was still marred with battle, but he seemed like the most sane person here which was saying something. His face was surprisingly docile as if he had just woken. He looked confused-almost hurt.

My voice turned quiet but firm. Still nobody spoke, only glancing between me and the boy who was now looking to me with a certain admiration and concern of his own. "Tommy are you feeling better?"

Tommy blinked a couple times as if that was trivial. "Are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I didn't smile for the audience, but made sure my eyes sent a small thank you. "Now, what's going on here."

The blond looked to the men around him. I now noticed with confusion that Nikki left. My heart ached a little, this had to be unsettling if she didn't want to be here for this. I could tell she went through a lot in L'manburg that was unseen.

Tommy looked back to me. "Dream intercepted Quackity and Fundy on their trip..." He paused, looking to Wilbur who gave him a small nod. I didn't miss the gesture. "He said that there was a traitor among our ranks."

Silence filled my ears, but curiosity filled my chest. Not curiosity in who it was much as rather why Dream said it. I turned from Tommy too cross my arms looking at Quackity. "And did you stop to question if this is mind games? Dream could be setting this up for us too loose our footing-maybe even for us to cut off a member."

Quackity threw his hands up, but Techno interjected from the side his frame leaning against a column of stone brick. "I told them that."

I rolled my eyes. "Even if this is true-" I said, twisting to see everyone. "Which it might as well not be. We need to prepare and now."