𝟽. 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎

A/N
Different POVs In this chapter :)
Hope you enjoy!!

ت

Really it was quite pitiful the state I was in. The only thing was that I felt completely fine. It wasn't even my pride that was hurt, I had learned to keep it at bay years ago. My clothes had been taken from me by Tommy when I had woken, so graciously giving me space to change. I was now in a long silk nightgown that I was quite certain they couldn't afford.

Pretty of course, but fairly restraining in movement. Flowy was too small of a word. I felt clean. Too clean. Ever since Wilburs visit to untie me I had gotten no visits other than the clothing. There had been a basin shuffled through a small slot to clean myself. Basic amenities a prisoner shouldn't have.

I had begun to wonder what the whole point of my capture was. How much time had passed? But now the cold stone under my feet was strangely becoming welcoming. I was growing used to this place. I had meals. I had a bed. There were no eyes on me at all times, my clothes, my agile form. I could live in peace.

But I still couldn't stop the nagging feeling of passing time. I had less than a week now. By my approximation of meals given about 2 days have gone by.

I was picking at my fraying blanket when someone slid through the door. Tommy stood quite awkward, trying his best to lock the door behind him discreetly to not anger me. He didn't wear pajamas but rather loose pants and top, slightly similar to his normal attire.

My head tilted at his antics. No weapons on him I could use. He looked quite harmless at the moment, his heart pacing a mile a minute. Of course I didn't blame him for knocking me unconscious, he was just being a good soldier, but the weakness? I bit my cheek staring the boy down, "Yes?"

He breathed out a heavy sigh, trudging over to me affirmed in my complacity. "Woman scootch." A laugh grew in my chest but I stuffed it back down.

He continued in his walk to me, looking ever a boy wanting to climb into a bed with mother. "Excuse me?" I compromised with my consciousness, letting out a small puff of air through my nose.

Tommy waved me off. Reluctantly I slid farther into the bed repositioning myself to look down at him as he clutched my covers. After a small moment of silence I relented into his obvious guilt tripping, "Fine. What happened?"

I could practically sense his smile from the other side of the bed. But I felt it dip, his heart beat with it. The blond scoffed, "Its just Wil and his stupid decisons lately." I sat up slightly, wanting to gain more information as it was almost second nature.

I swallowed, "Well what do you mean?" I wanted to pull a face on but damn me I always had a soft spot for the boy. I couldn't afford to be fake with him.

The blond snuggled farther into the covers seeking their solace. It was almost as if he spoke without thinking, going back to our friendship on the flick of the dime. I guess desperation can do that to a person. The only question unanswered was why he was in this mood.

He grunted and let out a low unattractive sound I wrinkled my nose at. "He's just- you know y/n Wil gave you the good bed." I blinked my confusion, and after a moment he turned to me to glance at my expression, only my lower face. Cold air swept over my legs at the loss of the blanket which was now fully wrapped around him.