𝟸𝟶. 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

💜𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕠 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥💜
| to getting well soon |

ت

Later, Tommy

Schlatt had a heart attack.

It was stupid really. Tommy should have killed him when he had the chance. Now the silence had risen to a cheer, and people were filing out of the van leaving Schlatt to the worms.

The blonde had no qualms with doing so, but he found it a bit strange that y/n stayed in that same position still staring at the corpse.

Tommy abandoned this thought pushing it out. The rise of shouts when Wilbur and him exited the Camarvan rose to its peak. Dream still had that smug smirk on his face. He was so close to yelling out to him before Wilbur pulled him back by the shoulder.

The brunette held an airy smile. "Lets get a speech going, yes?" His brother shook his head to clear his pent up emotion, the blonde locks flying out of place. "But he's lost he should fucki-"

Wilbur's smile stayed his eyes growing larger. "I said lets get a speech going." He paused, looking over his shoulder back inside the van. Tommy tried to turn to follow his gaze but Wilbur's jaw locked, that harsh hand pushed him back in place.

"How would you like to be President Tommy?"

➼➼➼

"I need to speak with you," I said.

Fundy only steps away from following the group outside furrowed his brows, turning to me with disagreeable glare. "What is it?"

I had common sense. There were extremely few people I could go to with this information. Tommy was related to Wilbur and may be in cahoots. Tubbo was to gullible. Quackity to erratic and prone to leak information. Nikki was too forgiving and close to the man. Eret may have wanted this to happen, and that control room still played on the forefront of my mind. And Techno? He might even want this to happen.

That meant the only viable person to confide in was Fundy. I still didn't know what to do with the information. Dream had me in a chokehold and he knew it. Kill Wilbur and get pinned public enemy number one with no hard evidence to back up my claim. Let him live only to blow up an entire nation.

Fundy was his son of course and still cared for him, but also was on neutral ground. Being not blind to Wilbur's faults and fantasies he provided the best possible solution for a second opinion.

As much as I hated it.

I stepped away from him using a finger to motion to follow me. I walked back to my space on the counter, griping the tile. There's no good way to break that your father is a maniac is there?

I looked over my shoulder. The fox cautiously closed the door some not to be suspicious and strided his way up to me. "Y/n, If your just gonna stand there I-"

"How much TNT is lined below us Fundy?"

He stopped walking, and I pressed my hands harder into the counter. It was entirely possible Dream supplied him with more because less than a stack was childs play.

Fundy blinked, trailing himself over to stand by me. "You know you can talk to me if your thinking-"

I rolled my eyes, frustrated and out of time. A quick glance outside reveals Wilbur's gaze locked on me. I didn't shy away from it as I spoke again. "How much?"