𝟼. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚢𝚌𝚕𝚎

A/N

Gonna have a mix of fan art and Pinterest photos I think fit well. Also I have a idea for this story to go I think no one has ever though of before? We will see but i'm so excited to write it.

ت

Exhaustion washed over me unrelentingly. I shifted in the stale wood seat that I had presumably been in for some time. My body was too sore, it was the only explanation.

Tearing my eyes open I finally get to gleam my surroundings. Smooth stone enclosed me into a homely space. At least I think it was homely. It's hard to know with Wil.

Strapped to a wooden chair in the middle of the room there wasn't much I could do. Someone had wrapped my hands separate, my middle and legs also tied to the dreary wood. My weapon's disappearance was evident by the little weights on my side. It felt almost as if a limb was missing, something functional gone.

Fairy lights swung over head, a twin mattress in the corner of the room. Despite being in what seemed to be a cavern, they had tried to make my time spent here... nice. Or perhaps they didn't think of this as a temporary solution. More of a permanent stay.

Shit.

The iron door, and the only sense of a cell, swung open with little warning. I didn't stop my inspection of the room, "Is this how you treat all of your prisoners Wilbur?" A deep laugh echoed across the stone.

He shut the door with a resounding click of a lock. I whipped my head to him, "Why did you lock that?" I couldn't move much even if I wanted to. The potions effects were still wearing off and whoever tied me clearly wanted me to stay put. There was no need to lock the door... only if you didn't want another to get in.

Wilbur held a hand to his lips to try to calm me, his cloak sweeping the floor as he grew closer. My throat tightened, "No. No stop."

Surprisingly he complied, stopping short of my chair and kneeling to my level. He tilted his head when I said nothing, "Well love, please continue." I shifted away from him and he sighed, "I'm not going to hurt you y/n just let me-"

Wil reached again and I desperately tried to create more distance. I kept it together at the election. I did. But now I had no weapons. No backup. I was in the lion's den without anything to get me out. And apparently I still had to somehow kill him. Tommy as well. I still had to figure out if it was worth it.

In the short time since Schlatt and I's meeting, I haven't found a way to get all of us out of here unscathed. Knowing the newly elected president, he would likely just threaten another citizen. As much as I have grown to enjoy fighting, I do not enjoy killing. Neither bartering for lives. But I have less than a week now. A week till Tubbo's life was in his hands, though I was deluding myself to think it wasn't already.

But that memory still had a hold on me. My hand. My throat. All because of a president who seemingly had no use for me, only to bring me down to a pretty little room.

The man sighed ignoring my protests, he drew closer taking a hold of the rope enclosing my stomach. It was untied in seconds.

I mumbled, too preoccupied with the release of tension on my stomach. "What are you doing?" He gave me an amused look before going to untie my feet.