𝟸𝟺. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑'𝚜 𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

A/N

The arrows that separate the povs are not working so it's changed too "☽☾"

ت

Technoblade, 5 minutes later

Dark skulls penetrated the ground at a mile a minute.

The once ash air turned dark, only the clash of swords and whisks or arrows was seen through the darkness.

Y/n had been pulled away from Techno many minutes ago, and while he was fighting off a dozen people, he still needed to find her. It became a grueling task.

He knew she could take care of herself, but he couldn't help to be worried. He had just got her, he didn't want to loose her again.

Each swipe of their swords became a symphony of clashes. He used his whole body, while they only their weapons. He always thought they were artificial anyways. He enjoyed the feeling of fresh blood at his fingertips.

Techno turned, kicking Eret in the stomach, aiming where he had already driven a sword through. They collapsed, not getting up again. A wither took Bad's crew out to the left of him, and their injured bodies lulled against each other before finally falling to their knees.

They were already slowing. Each swing from the men around me dwindling in strength. Nikki had long since pulled Quackity away on some urgent matter he couldn't overhear. He gathered that it had something to do with Fundy since he hadn't seen him in quite some time. A small part of him worried he had turn y/n back to his side, but realistically she was too far to back out now. Going back to them was suicide.

Punz suddenly dropped by his side, taking the brunt of Tubbo's hit behind him. "I'll take this." He grunted out, shoving his axe's hilt into a man's jaw. "Dream said that y/n took an invisibility potion, she darted for the forest, but she got...distracted. She's injured bad, right off the west side of the city."

Technoblade turned to him, ignoring a shouting Quackity who ran back with rage. HIs elbow flew back into his nose and the man fell temporarily. "What do you mean distracted? Y/n wouldn't- How does he even know this its impossible to see through this fog, and if she was invisible in her escape-"

"I don't know, I don't care." He unsheathed his trident and threw it into Tubbo's leg, keeping him pinned to ash. He cried out in agony, his face red with tears. Punz let out an exasperated sigh and looked over his shoulder to him. "Go to her Techno."

Technoblade ground his teeth, diving into the nearby pond and surging up with his trident. That's when he realized Tommy had been oddly absent from his fight.

☽☾

Minutes Before

I weaved through the shadows as if they were my birth right.

I needed to get out if here. I wasnt stupid enough to stay and fight Techno's battle. I hated them, many of them for what they did to me, but I was tired. My increase of adrenaline was waning, and though I was still on high alert, I had no interest in killing not when my drive was completely diminished.

Wilbur seemed to use all of that up for me.

As I slipped into an alley way further away from the capitol I recognized the same stone when I met Dream top the roofs. That means I was close to home. Could I go back there? There wasnt much I could grab except food. I had no idea how long I would have to survive on my own even if Techno had been insinuating that I would stay with him. It felt too wrong to agree to his housing, it was too much like accepting I was forever banished, even though I surely was.