Body cameras introduced

Iida stands by the door "Attention everyone! Class is about to begin. Please get seated in an orderly fashion! Single file please, one at a time."

Sero places his feet on his desk and lays back "That's our class rep for you. If I were leading the class we wouldn't even be here right now."

Aizawa creeps behind him in a weird way "Why is that Sero?"

Scared half to death Sero scrambles "I was just joking Mr. Aizawa."

Not impressed Aizawa ignores it "Mk, take your seats. I finally have an assignment for you. A project to be more specific. "

He points to the screen behind his podium. To see the words Help people.

Aizawa stands upon the class "Your assignment is to go through our community; or anywhere in the area. Then help someone that got there car robbed, or catch a falling woman, or something I don't know. The only things that makes this assignment different is that this time we have these custom made Body Cameras. This way when it seems your about to do something heroic. You turn it on. These also have a microphone and a gps just in case you run into the league or are gone for too long. Afterwards just give us them, and we're gonna present them in front of the class. Doing small physical hero actions are optional. Please use your recording time wisely. "

He gestures to Minetta.

"That means you Minetta. I don't want to see anyone harassing any women. I also don't want anyone majorly injured."

He this time gestures to Miydorya.

"That means you Miydorya." He continues on "You will have until the end of tomorrow too complete this assignment. We'll start presenting videos on Friday. Any questions?"

The class is silent.

"Alright then. Get going I'll be in the teachers lounge. If you need me, don't need me."

Kirishima walks up to bakugo's desk. "Do you want to partner up?"

Bakugo ignores him "No way".

Kirishima looks perplexed "What, c'mon?! Why do you wanna work alone all of a sudden"

Bakugo snickers "Because I want to show this class of rejects that I can take down a villian by myself. Especially you, ya damn nerd!"

Sero snorts "You do realize that you don't have your provisional hero license yet?" Bakugo stares at him like he's about to commit homicide. Sero continues finishing his notes.

Bakugo continues his statement and points to Miydorya, as he quickly runs up towards him and grasp his shirt.

"You better not follow me you damn nerd!! Or I'll kill you!"

Miydorya raises his hands above his face, hoping not to get blown up." You got it kacchan." As he gives him a thumbs up.

Iida quickly appears "Bakugo, I must ask you to refrain from touching other classmates outside of training!"

He scoffs and releases deku. As he storms out of class.