Hosu City battle

It's 8am everyone is up and ready except for Deku, Bakugo, and Aoyama.

Mina groans "What's taking them so long?! Especially you Aoyama!" Aoyama gives off a sparkling aura "I must look my best down to my feet. I'm just finishing up, just remember beauty takes time!" Mina rolls her eyes "Well I understand him, but what's taking them so long?"

Sero chuckles as he points to the couch. There on the couch is Bakugo asleep. With a completed paper of the 2,000 sentences. "Bakugo's right here. Seems like he fell asleep writing 'I go to sleep at night' like a zillion times!" Shouji arrived downstairs scratching the back of his neck. Tsu looks concerned "What's wrong Shouji?", Shouji stops "Well nothing's actually wrong, but Miydorya is still asleep. I tried waking him up but he wouldn't let me."

Minetta starts running around "I don't care let's get going! I wanna hurry up and help some dansles in distress!" Uraraka sits back down "You guys go on ahead. I'll sit here and wait for Deku to wake up" she starts off calm but slowly starts to blush "AND BAKUGO" the girls giggle as momo peers "Alright then". Out of nowhere Iida rushes in "Attention class 1A, I have determined the weather to be Fairly cold. Please be sure to bring a coat. We will begin walking to class in single file!". They all begin to walk as we hear Jiro say "All that yelling  and they're still not up? They must've been up late last night.".

Around the same time Bakugo and Deku wake up. Deku comes downstairs with his papers. "Morning Deku!" Deku peeks in a small smile "Good morning Uraraka. What time is it?" Uraraka puts on a nuetral face "10:45.". Deku's smile quickly turns to a suprised frown "AAA I missed first period!", "This is all your fault your looser! If you would have just minded your own business!" He then grips his shirt and explodes his face and shirt [for the sake of the story he's still alive, just smokey] the explosion cause his shirt to burn off. Deku trying to back away before he gets blown up again totally forgets that Uraraka is there watching this all happen. She then froze seeing Deku shirtless, they both eventually notice. "God Damnit Deku you broke her!"

Time jump to Aizawa's class

"You may all get suited up and head out. Bakugo and Miydorya, I think you have something for me." Everyone besides those two leave with there suitcases, Deku and Bakugo walk up to Aizawa's Desk. He looks fazed to see they completed the assignment. "I didn't think you'd get it done this early." Deku rubs his neck "We stayed up late to complete it." "I can speak for myself Deku". "Well you two do realize you could've went to sleep and finished this morning. I never said it had to be done immediately. Why would I tell you to write to go to sleep at night and then not let you sleep at night. That's not very nice of me.". Bakugo's eyes begins to twitch.

Hosu City. Deku's POV

There doesn't seem to be any crime yet. It's so hard to concentrate when I'm so tired. I wonder if-

Boom 💥

Was that an explosion? I should go check that-

3rd person POV

Deku is then flung by someone to brick wall in an alleyway. As someone sat on top of his body; fighting a villian. It's Bakugo, as Deku leaned against the wall Blacked out.

There are 3 villains. One is big and has a bandana and is about 7 feet tall and resembles a hog. Another is very tall (about 11 feet) and is wearing a ski mask. The last one doesn't look too speacial at all and is just wearing a ski mask and had a gun; possibly quirkless?

Bakugo leans over to see who's beside him "Hey you alright there man?" He turns around to see it's Deku. He thinks to himself It just had to be this nerd. Damnit. And he looks like he's unconscious and bleeding from the head a little. This isn't good these guys are pretty strong. And I'm so tired from last night I can't think straight. "Kacchan." He turns around to see Deku barely having his eyes open and his fingers up about to flick. "Move over Kacchan." He scoots over to have Deku flick. One for all at 15%. He flicks as the villains get flung away.

Deku stumbles to stand up but eventually he does. "We gotta go get those villains before they run away." Bakugo turns around frustrated "I know what to do! I can handle this by myself! Your lucky that one for all quirk is carrying you on. Or else you'd be dead by now!" Deku is frozen. Bakugo looks irritated "What?" "Is your camera on?". He then gives a look of shock.

They eventually reach the villians

"I'll handle the tall guy while you handle the Hog!" As Deku pounces toward the tall guy. Bakugo blast off as he says "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" They both begin to fight. As we hear Present Mic announcing quirks "Stick man. Quirk: Stilts. He can grow tall up to 90 ft. Though the taller he gets the scrawnier his legs get.War Hog. Quirk: Hog. He has all the attributes of a pig from the dawn of time and can even grow horns, he can have up to 3 horns in his life, and can eat anything up to the size of him! Last person: Unknown!"

Deku jumps up to about 6 ft and starts recording. He attempts to kick his knee caps but fails as Stick man grows taller. Deku falls to the ground and strategically falls on his knee. He runs up again expect this time uses strategy and runs up his leg faster than Stick man can grow until he's at his limit. He aggressively starts shaking to get Deku off his leg before he can get to his head. It's unsuccessful as Deku bounces off of his leg and comes back in using 10% of One for all and kicks him with shoot style on top of his head. Stick man Collapses to the ground and begins to shrink. Deku lands on top of him.

Meanwhile with Bakugo, he attempts to use AP shot on War Hog's hooves. It's successful as he trips. Bakugo then uses an explosion to strategically go onto his back and blows it up. Until eventually he can't get up.

"Give up Villians! It's over!" Bakugo cackles. Deku then pounces over. "Wasn't there one More?" War Hog then lifts his head up a little "BARRY USE THE QUIRK AND RUN!". Barry then points his finger at them (Bakugo and Deku), Bakugo stomps on War Hog's head. Barry uses his quirk on them as they both instantly get a migraine. Barry then runs off.

"What kind of quirk is that?" Deku says as he rubs his ruffled hair. He also covers his mic seeing Bakugo is about to respond. "I don't know but I'm going after him. He made my headache worse." Before Bakugo can blast off Deku grabs his hand and Bakugo immediately releases. "That's not smart we should stay here as the cop's show up. He's not worth it. We have no idea what type of quirk he has." Bakugo scoffs "Whatever Deku". Deku then turns off his camera along with Bakugo.