Provisional licence class

Later that afternoon Deku got a text from his own phone (from Bakugo). Hey you damn fanboy. Come to your nerdy room it's time to learn my nature. Deku places his mug in the sink "Thanks from the tea Momo. It tastes good." Momo giggles. "I never thought I'd see the day when Katsuki Bakugo compliments my tea. Or even drink it!" Deku runs away before he says something stupid.

Deku's room with Bakugo and Deku

"Ok first things first Deku. I always use my awesome quirk! So we need to try it here and now. I don't know how to use your quirk so it's best if I do it on my own outside. Though mine is easy to use as long as the explosion isn't to big. And that quirk you're making your own depends on you." Deku stands up and nods. "3, 2, 1" he then uses his hands. Then to his surprise he got Bakugo's quirk. He then immediately stops. "The hell did you stop for?" "My wrist hurts" Bakugo rolls his eyes.

"Well for now we need to work on your attitude. From now on only say the most negative things that come to your mind. If possible only talk when it's necessary." Deku then frowns "Isn't that kinda mean?". "No! That's just being honest." Deku gives Bakugo an angry face "You sound like a hypocrite Kacchan.". Bakugo looks at the floor "I can't wait to get back into my body so I can blow you up." Deku jumps in fear.

After 10 minutes of Bakugo lessons

Bakugo gasp for breath "The last thing I had was posture. You should be good." Deku raises his hand like they're in class. "What about provisional hero license classes?" Bakugo face palms. " I forgot about those. I think we're doing something with capturing situations. Glad I get to miss those. Just use your brain" Deku stands up. "It's my turn to teach you about me." Bakugo looks offended (as offended you can look as Deku). "Hell no! I'm already a good Deku-" I just called myself a nerd. "First Kacchan I would actually be training outside right now to maintain my cardio."...

Next morning

"Don't walk in front of me!" Deku yells thanks to Kacchan's training I'm basically a low budget double. "I'm sorry, I'm still mad at you for eavesdropping. Though now you know why I dislike my father." Deku frowns. "Yeah- I- yeah...". Todoroki and Deku arrive at a bus with All might and Aizawa. "Come on you two" Aizawa says as he and Todoroki enter the bus. "I'm sorry, you have to do this instead of Young Bakugo, Young Miydorya." Deku tries to stay in charecter as he enters the bus.

Provisial licence class gym place thing

Gang Orca walks up to a group of students (Deku, Todoroki, Camie, and Insa). "Today we will be doing Capture situations and the best way to handle it. The other students will participate after you. Now to pass this assignment you will either have the captive escape, Or the following students save the captive." Camie raises her hand. "But like, who's the captive yo?" Gang Orca Menacingly laughs. He then picks up a box that was sitting on the floor. "Let's let the the luck of the box choose." He pulls out a small sheet of paper out. "The captive will be: Katsuki Bakugo" Deku gets into charecter. "No way I'm gonna be a captive!"

Small room with Deku tied up and Gang Orca the hostage holder

"Let the battle begin" Orca stands somewhat close to Deku (about 5 feet way.). Deku then looks at his situation. So I'm tied up with fairly tight chains that seem to be quirk proof. So I can't rely on Kacchan's quirk for this. It's not even a question that Gang Orca's going to do everything he can to stop me. And I think there is another pro out there distracting the others. Should I wait for Todoroki and everyone else to help me? No. It's out of charecter for Kacchan; along with the fact that there's probably another hero out there fighting them. I have no choice but to escape by myself. Gang Orca glances at Deku Seems he's strategizing. He's definitely improved.

Meanwhile at the bleacher's where Aizawa and All Might are sitting.

Aizawa takes out his clipboard. "This would be an amazing idea for a lesson plan. Perhaps at ground Beta." Aizawa glances at All might staring at the room Deku is being held in. "Hey look All Might, Recently Bakugo and Miydoria have been acting out of charecter. And I know you got a sweet spot for Miydorya. Do you you know why there acting out?" All might hesitates to look him in the eye.

Eventually he does and acts regular "I've noticed that too. Not that I know of." Aizawa places his clipboard down. "Well alrighty. If you hear anything let me know." All might nods. You got this Young Miydorya, even without your quirk.