Dinner party pt. 2

Recently on The body swap: Dinner party pt. 1

Aoyama opened the door for the first group of people. There was a group of about 6 people and a man with a bun in the front knocking on the door. "Welcome Monsieur✨!" Aoyama says.

Aoyama then opened the door. The first guy had an annoyed glare. It was Aizawa. "Move out the way Aoyama." He said gently pushing him aside and running to the boys restroom. "I was about to bust." He mumbled. The following other 5 people slowly walked in. The welcome team 2 got to work, (Aoyama, Jiro, Minetta, and Denki) while team 1 (Tokoyami, Shouji, and Koda) went back to escort more parents.

The 5 people (Shinso, Monoma, Kendo, TetsuTestu, and Shiozaki {the vine chic}) walked into the room. Jiro walked up to Shiozaki that was in a nice floral gown. "Welcome to the class 1A dinner party Shiozaki! Nice to see you again." Shiozaki smiles humbly. "My god has once more blessed me to celebrate a day on Earth. Today I shall enjoy myself." She says walking off slowly.

Kaminari greets Monoma and Shinso, Both in tuxedos and polished shoes. "Hey fellas, you guys are gonna dig this party! Let me take your coats." Monoma tosses his coat at Kaminari "Hey dude what the-" Monoma cuts Denki off "It's a class 1A party! How good could it be?! Especially if there's a reject like you who lost to Shiozaki! How could insignificant nobodies hope to achieve a successful party! In fact-" Kendo chopped his neck and he collapsed into Kendo's arms. Kendo shakes her head "I'm so sorry. This is lovely party, ignore what he says. He promised me he wouldn't do this." She walks off with Monoma 's body. Denki and Shinso are fazed.

Shiozaki walks over to Deku and Bakugo talking about a childhood story they remembered. "And the song was 'Forward march and here we go' Not 'backwards' Dek- Kacchan..." Bakugo said stopping because he noticed someone approached. Deku slowly noticed and got into charecter. "What do you want weed girl?"Deku asked, Shiozaki bowed "Sorry to interrupt your conversation. Though my morals told me to ask, do you offer vegan options?" Deku looked worried. "I don't know. I didn't think about that. Do you know Kacchan?" Bakugo asked, reminding Deku of their situation. "Don't know, don't care. I think we have fried wasabi though." Deku groans. Kirishima, Momo, and Sato approach. "Yeah I made sure to make some vegan tofu." Kirishima says with an energetic thumbs up. Momo hugs Shiozaki "And I made sure to make some vegan friendly tea in case you showed up." Shiozaki smiled. Sato looked towards the floor "I made some vegan cake." Shiozaki gave a pretty big smile and bowed. "Thank you fellow first years. I am forever in your debt." Everyone smiled, even Bakugo (which isn't too rare in Deku's body).

The next group showed up and it was parents this time. There was Monoma 's mom and dad, Uruaka 's parents, Tsu 's parents, Kirishima's mom and dad, and Denki's mom.

Denki ambushed his mom with a big hug. Meanwhile Deku tried to keep his composure (inner fanboy in). He drags Bakugo by the suits collar. "Hey you nerd! ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵍᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿ ᵃᵘᵗᵒᵍʳᵃᵖʰ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵈᵉⁿᵏⁱ'ˢ ᵐᵒᵐ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ?" Bakugo at first looked intimidated but now just disappointed. "You've never acted like I have for this long have you?" Bakugo asked in disappointment, Deku shook his head. Bakugo released from Deku's grip and flattened up his shirt. "Whatever Deku, where's your Damn notebook?" Deku is already holding it "When I heard there was going to be pros, I went and got it." Bakugo snatches it and walks up to Denki.

Bakugo flutters through the pages until he finds the one of Denki's mom. Good thing Deku never wanted to be an artist.. he thought. He tried getting into charecter "Hey, excuse me ma'am. Can I get an autograph ᵒʳ ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ?" He asked. Uraraka approaches Bakugo and giggles "Geez Deku your such a fanboy!" Bakugo looks annoyed but stays calm. Denki's mom grabs Deku's notebook and signs her autograph and a little note saying "Be the most shocking hero you can be". Denki's mom ruffles 'his' hair and smiles "I saw you during the sports festival. You were really strong! Just keep practicing and you'll become a great hero. Maybe almost as good as me!" She snickers and pats Bakugo on the back to start walking off. In the background you can hear Denki say "Mom stop embarrassing me!" Though Bakugo is too angry to care (eye twitching).